2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st August 2015, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

IIT Kanpur PG manual

My friend want admission in IIT kanpur and he looking for IIT kanpur PG manual but he did not get , so I heard from my friend that I can get it from your site , so I have come here to get IIT kanpur PG manual, can you plz provide it in pdf ???
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Lab Manual
PG Manual IITK
Aea MBA-ro manual
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur Kanpur
CPHEEO SWM Manual
Lab Manual For Microcontroller For VTU
SMA TL Inverter Manual
VTU Workshop Lab Manual
RGPV Lab Manual
HDL Lab Manual VTU
MBA lab manual
CENTAC Manual
Distance from Kanpur Station to Kanpur University
GS Manual For IAS
Aea MBA reader manual
Foxtel MDU manual
IIT Kanpur UG manual
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Oil and Gas Training Manual
Dayanand Girls Post Graduate College - Kanpur, Kanpur
1st August 2015, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Kanpur PG manual

Your welcome on our site as your friend want admission in IIT kanpur and he looking for IIT kanpur PG manual, so on your demand here I am uploading pdf of IIT kanpur PG manual and you can download it from here on free of cost ,

Here is some the content from pdf

Admission process

1. All admissions in IIT kanpur PG program made on approval by the Chairman, Senate on the recommendations of the duly constituted selection committees and the Chairperson, SPGC. A selection committee will consist of faculty members, one of whom will be from another department. The constitution of the selection committee will be proposed by the DPGC sand approved by the Chairperson, SPGC.

2. Separate selection committees may be appointed to select candidates belonging to different categories, viz., sponsored, regular, QIP, etc.

3. M.Tech. programme admission may be made directly based on the GATE scores of the candidates and performance in the qualifying examination, and in addition, some of the candidates may also be called for written tests and/or interviews.

4. applicant for D.IIT programme will be called for interview and may in addition be asked to take a written test.

5. MBA programme admission will be made based on the CAT score and performance in the interview and/or group discussion.

6. in Ph.D. programmes Admission will be based on written tests and/or interviews of the candidates shortlisted by the DPGC of the department concerned.

7. The admission of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes candidates will be decided without comparing them with the general category candidates.

IIT kanpur PG manual

Address

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kalyanpur
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208016

[MAP]Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT kanpur PG manual.pdf (176.6 KB, 102 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in