2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th May 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Junior College in Mumbai

Hello sir, please provide me detail about IIT Junior College in Mumbai. When may admitted my cousin in IIT Junior College in Mumbai?
18th May 2018, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Junior College in Mumbai

The IIT Mumbai has a Campus School is a primary and secondary school at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, India.

This school is provides education to the children of IIT employees.

IIT Campus School & Jr. College was founded in 1976. The College was founded under the aegis of the Society in a single room in the Estate Office.

Admission to IIT Campus School and Jr. College is restricted to wards of employees of IIT Bombay, NITIE & SAMEER.

Application forms are issued in the month of March for Std I and in the last week of June (after Std. X results) for Std. XI 25% seats at the entry level are reserved for students under RTI Act.

Fees are Rs 480 per annum for girls, SC, ST children and the children of the employees earning below Rs 5000 per month. For others it is Rs 700 per annum.

Get detail for admission in IIT Junior College in Mumbai:

Address:

IIT Campus School & Jr. College
IIT Bombay
Powai,
Mumbai,
Maharashtra.
Pin: 400 076

Infrastructure:
The School is well equipped with sophisticated Laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Computer Science.

It has a Library with a huge collection (around 12,000) of different types of books, magazines, journals, news papers etc.

It consists of a spacious play ground with Basketball court, Long jump pit, etc.

The students are given ample opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities, sports and games.

Fee Structure

Permanent Employees of IIT, NITIE & SAMEER :
Tuition fee - 1, 056.00
Term fee - 528.00
Pupils fund - 528.00
Computer fee - 1, 320.00
Total - 3, 432.00
Rs. 3, 432/- is rounded to the nearest ten - (-) 2.00
Total - 3, 430.00

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in