2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th June 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Is IIT JEE Easy

Is Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination or I also want some information about the exam so that I can remember?
Similar Threads
Thread
Is CUSAT Easy
Easy way to crack NDA
MBA Easy or Difficult
IELTS Easy
CAT Exam Easy
Easy MBA Course
MBA Easy or Hard
Easy Way To Pass NDA
Is KIITEE EASY
Easy MBA in India
Easy GRE
Easy Way to Get a Job
MBA too easy
MBA easy or difficult
Easy Way to Become IAS
Is CA CPT Easy
Easy Way to Crack GRE
Is CDS Exam Easy
AFCAT Easy
Is AIIMS Easy
16th June 2016, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Is IIT JEE Easy

Buddy I would like to tell you by hard work, dedication you can Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination easily as the exam is quite difficult and here I will get the details so that you can have idea.

The Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination s an all India common engineering entrance examination of objective pattern which is conducted for admission in various engineering colleges and courses.

Exam pattern
At present, the IIT JEE is a single - stage objective type examination consisting of two papers of three hours duration each to test comprehension & analytical ability of candidates. Both papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2 will each have three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
All questions will be of Objective Type, designed to test aptitude, comprehension and analytical ability of the candidates

Eligibility
Candidates appearing in (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examination, must secure at least 60%(55% for SC/ST and PD) marks in aggregate in their respective Board Examination.

A student can have only two attempts to write the JEE in the year in which he or she passes the XIIth standard examination and/or in the following year.

Candidates who join any of the IITs, IT-BHU, Varanasi, and ISM, Dhanbad through JEE will not be permitted to appear for JEE in future

Selection process
One entrance exam for admission to IITs, NITs and IIITs

The new JEE will consist of 2 Tests viz. Main Test and Advanced Test which will test problem solving ability in basic science subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Both Tests will be of 3 hours duration each.

Only the Top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories) based on performance in JEE (Mains) will qualify to appear in the JEE (Advanced) examination, which will rank candidates for admissions to IITs, provided the candidates are among the top 20% high scorers of their respective boards in class XII examination

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in