2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd January 2013, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT jam sample papers PDF

You were searching for the IIT jam maths statistical question sample papers. Here I am providing you some questions:

1. An eigen-vector of the matrix is 1801
(A) () 1,2T(B) () 5,0T(C) ()0,2T(D) ()1,1T

2. The equation has ()13sin0xxexx−

(A) no real root. (B) more than two real roots. (C) exactly two real roots. (D) exactly one real root.

For complete question paper here I am attaching a pdf file. You can free download the PDF file provided below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IT jam maths statistical question sample papers.PDF (201.3 KB, 90 views)
21st March 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am doing preparation of IIT JAM Physics exam so can you please provide me its previous year question Paper so that I can study well?
21st March 2015, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Ok, below I am attaching a PDF file of IIT JAM Physics question paper who’s some questions are as follows

An X-ray diffraction (XRD) experiment is carried out on a crystalline solid having FCC structure at room temperature. The solid undergoes a phase transformation on cooling to
—20 °C and shows orthorhombic structure with small decrease in its unit cell lengths as compared to the FCC unit cell lengths. As a result, the (311) line of the XRD pattern corresponding to the FCC system
(A) will split into a doublet.
(B) will split into a triplet.
(C) will remain unchanged.
D) will split into two separate doublets.

(a) A solid having a simple cubic structure at room temperature with lattice parameter a and one valence electron per atom, is assumed to show free electron behaviour. Calculate the ma2nitude of the Fermi wave vector and the corresponding equivalent
temperature. (12)
(b) Find the ratio of the magnitude of the Fermi wave vector to the radius of the largest sphere that can be inscribed within the first Brillouin zone of the solid. (9)
IIT JAM Physics question Paper

For complete question paper here is the PDF file.......................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Physics question Paper.pdf (102.8 KB, 83 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in