2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th July 2014, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT IISC GATE (civil engineering) cut off

As you looking for the IIT IISC GATE (civil engineering) cut off so here I am providing you the cut off for GATE civil engineering student.

Cut-off for Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru Course Mode Gen/ OBC SC/ST
ME in Aerospace Engineering Direct admission only on GATE score 550 (upto AIR 25) --
ME in Product design and Engineering Direct admission only on GATE score 550 --
ME in Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering Direct admission only on GATE score 550 --
ME in Climatic Science Direct admission only on GATE score 550 --
Shortlisting on the basis of GATE score for written test 415 --
ME in Electronic Systems Engineering Direct admission only on GATE score 550 --
MSc in Centre for Earth Sciences Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 400 --
MSc in Interdisciplinary Programme - Mathematical Sciences Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 500 / 500 490
MSc in Management Studies Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 500 / 500 350/350
MSc in Centre For Sustainable Technologies Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450 / 450 350/350
MSc in Aerospace Engineering Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450 / 450 315/315
MSc in Centre For Atmospheric And Oceanic Sciences Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450 / 450 400/400
MSc in Centre For Product Design And Manufacturing Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450 / 400 --
MSc in Chemical Engineering Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 425 / 425 300/300
MSc in Mechanical Engineering Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 475 / 475 375/375
MSc in Instrumentation And Applied Physics Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450 / 450 --
MSc in Mathematics Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 700/700 680/680
MSc in Astronomy And Astrophysics Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450 / 450 350/350
MSc in Super Computer Education & Research Centre Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 550 / 550 400/300
MSc in Centre For Nanoscience And Engineering Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450 / 400 350/300
MSc in Interdisciplinary Program - Nanoscience And Engineering Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 550 / 500 450/400
MSc in Interdisciplinary Program - Bioengineering Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 630/610 610/610
MSc in Interdisciplinary Program - Energy Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 300/250 200/200
MSc in Material Engineering Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview -- --

Cut-off for Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Mumbai (IITB)Course Mode Gen/ OBC SC/ST
M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering (AE) Direct admission only on GATE score 540 (upto AIR 40/100) 350
(upto AIR 350)
Energy Systems Engineering (EN) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 550 --
Environmental Science & Engineering (EV) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 500 --
Industrial Engineering & Operations
Research (IO) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 525 --
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
[Department of Mechanical Engineering]
Thermal & Fluids Engineering (ME1) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 500 --
Mechanical Engineering (ME)
[Department of Mechanical Engineering]
Design Engineering(ME2) Direct admission only on GATE score 600 --
Metallurgical Engineering and Materials
Science (MM)
[Department of Metallurgical Engineering
and Materials Science]
Corrosion Science & Engineering (MM4) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 500/450 --
Systems & Control Engineering (SC)
[Interdisciplinary Group Systems & Control
Engineering] Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 500/400 --
Technology & Development (TD)
[Centre for Technology Alternatives for Rural
Areas](CTARA) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 450/400 -

Cut-off for Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IITK)Course Mode Gen/ OBC SC/ST
M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering (AE) Direct admission only on GATE score 520 (upto AIR 45) 450 (upto AIR 120)
Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview 385 (upto AIR 212) --

Cut-off for Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IITKGP)Course Mode Gen/ OBC SC/ST
M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering (AE) Direct admission only on GATE score 527 (upto AIR 44) /
444 (upto AIR 127) 315 (upto AIR 350) / 346 (upto AIR 400)
M.Tech in Earth System Science and Technology Direct admission only on GATE score 447 (upto AIR 125) /
440 (upto AIR 135) --
M.Tech in Cryogenic Engineering Direct admission only on GATE score -- / 440 (upto AIR 135) --
M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Mgmt Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview -- --
M.Tech in Mechanical systems Design Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and/or interview -- --
M.Tech in Ocean Engineering and Naval
Architecture Direct admission only on GATE score 517 (upto AIR 49)/ 442 (upto AIR 130) --
M.Tech in Reliability Engineering Direct admission only on GATE score -- --

Cut-off for Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai (IITM)Course Mode Gen/ OBC SC/ST
M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering (AE) Direct admission only on GATE score 540 (upto AIR 40) --
M.Tech in Applied Mechanics (AM) (fluid/solid mechanics and biomedical) Direct admission only on GATE score 520 ( upto AIR 55) --
M.Tech. in Industrial Mathematics and Scientific Computing (MA) Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for suitability test 625 --
M.Tech in Thermal Engineering Stream (ME1)
(Mechanical department) Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for suitability test 450/405 for written test 300/300
M.Tech in Design Stream (ME2) (Mechanical department) Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for suitability test 400/360 for written test 266/266
M.Tech in Manufacturing and Precision Engineering Stream (ME3) ( Mechanical department) Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for suitability test 720/648 for written test 480/480
M.Tech. in Ocean Engineering (OE1)
(Ocean Engineering Department) Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for suitability test 450 / 405 300 / 300
M.Tech. in Ocean Technology (OE2)
(Ocean Engineering Department) Short listing on the basis of GATE AE score for suitability test 450 / 405 300 / 300

MS in Aerospace Engineering (AE) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and those who clear written test have to go through interview 500 (upto AIR 60) --
MS in Applied Mechanics (AM) (fluid/solid mechanics and biomedical) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and those who clear written test have to go through interview 450 ( upto AIR 120) --
MS in Structural Engineering (Civil Engineering department) Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and those who clear written test have to go through interview 500 --
MS in Engineering Design Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and those who clear written test have to go through interview 550 --
MS in Mechanical Engineering Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and those who clear written test & interview 525 --
MS in Ocean Engineering Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and those who clear written test & interview -- --
MS in Petroleum Engineering Shortlisting on the basis of GATE AE score for written test and those who clear written test & interview

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in