2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

IIT Hyderabad Sponsored M Tech

I got to read in newspaper that from this year IIT Hyderabad is going to sponsor the M.Tech program for the aspirants either who are economically backward or who are under reserved categories and talented as well. As one of my friend fell in these categories and I want to tell him regarding this scheme if you provide me with the detailed insight.
Similar Threads
Thread
Self Sponsored M.Tech In Jadavpur University
Sponsored Non Sponsored Amity University
Sponsored and Non Sponsored Category in Amity University
LBSIM Corporate Sponsored
NRI Sponsored Quota NUJS
Two Weeks AICTE Sponsored
AIIMS Sponsored seats
AICTE sponsored Two Week FDP
AICTE Sponsored FDP April
Sponsored M.Tech in IIT Roorkee
RRB Sponsored by Syndicate Bank
NRI Sponsored Quota In MBA Colleges
Sponsored M.Tech from IIT Delhi
Sponsored MBA Programs
Corporation bank sponsored RRB
Bank of Baroda Sponsored RRB
PNB Sponsored RRBS
NRI Sponsored CLAT
Anna University Sponsored FDP
DRDO Sponsored Projects
19th May 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Hyderabad Sponsored M Tech

Hello sir, is there any one can provide me here detail about the Sponsored M.Tech courses in IIT Hyderabad? How to get admission in IIT Hyderabad Sponsored M Tech?
19th May 2018, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Hyderabad Sponsored M Tech

The IIT Hyderabad is Sponsored the M Tech admission. The CSE department at IIT Hyderabad invites outstanding candidates to join IITH for the Masters of Technology (M.Tech.) programme in Computer Science (CS) or Machine Learning (ML).

The M. Tech. programme at IIT-H provides ample opportunities for students to explore both research and development skills.

Brochure of admission in IIT Hyderabad Sponsored M Tech
ee.iith.ac.in/micro/admissions/brochure.pdf

M.Tech Admission Details

Update 3rd April 2018:
The written test and interview for the M.Tech admission will be conducted on 5th-6th July 2018

Update 2nd April 2018:
The institute is currently accepting applications for the M.Tech programme.
The last date is extended to 20th April 2018 (4pm IST).

The standard M.Tech programme spans 2 years, the 3-year M.Tech programme is research-focused and allows students to work on sponsored research projects, thus focusing on research every semester, along with the coursework.

The intake for 2-year M.Tech happens only once a year (for the July session), while the intake for the 3-year MTech and the Sponsored MTech typically happens twice a year (for the July and January sessions).

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate must have a 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in any engineering discipline or an MSc/MS/MCA degree in CS/IT/Maths, and have an excellent academic record.

Candidates having professional qualifications recognized by AICTE, like AMIE, are also eligible to apply.

The candidate should have demonstrated adequate background in computer science (Valid GATE score in CS/IT)

Admission to the M. Tech. program is solicited in three categories:

2-year M.Tech in CS/ML with Teaching Assistantship (TA)
3-year M.Tech in CS with Research/Project Assistantship (RA)
Sponsored M.Tech (2-year/3-year), where the candidates employer sponsors the expenses for the program

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in