2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd May 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

IIT Hyderabad Online Application For M.Tech

I want to apply online for admission in M.Tech course in Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad so provide me the process and the guidelines to fill the online application form from the website of this Institute? What is the last date to submit online application form?
11th December 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Hyderabad Online Application for M.Tech

I would like to know the process to get the instruction for application to the M.Tech course as well as to apply online?
11th December 2015, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Hyderabad Online Application for M.Tech

Please follow the below process to get the instruction for application to the M.Tech course as well as to apply online:

Please visit the official site of IIT, Hyderabad which looks like the image attached.

At the centre of the page you will find the link for M.Tech admission , please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached.

On the page at the bottom you will find the link to download the brochure & instructions for filling the application form.

Please click on the link for instruction to fill application form, a new page will load which looks like the image attached.

Please read the instructions carefully which will guide you to apply online for the M.Tech course at IIT Hyderabad.

Contact details:

Dean (Academics)
M.Tech Admissions Committee
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
Kandi
Sangareddy
Telangana - 502285

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in