2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th July 2015, 01:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Hyderabad Faculty Recruitment

Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad was established in the year 2008.It is located at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.

Follow the procedure given below to get the faculty post Recruitment notification of Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.

Go to Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad homepage .

Click at Recruitment which is on left side of the page .

The page looks like the image given below
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad faculty Recruitment details

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
3rd December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what is the last date for applying for post of Junior Research Fellow in IIT Hyderabad so here can you please give me details ?
3rd December 2015, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as The Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad is a public university located in Medak district, Telangana, India.

As per my idea last date for applying is over and here I am giving you basic details :-

Educational Qualification:

Applying aspirants should passed M. Sc (Physics, Applied Physics, Materials Science) / M. Tech (Materials expenence Science, Nanoscience and Technology) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university/institution.

Age Limit:

Candidates, who are going to apply against the above said posts, should not be more than 28 years and the relaxation in upper age limit for reserved categories candidates shall be as per the institution norms.

Salary Details:

Selected aspirants will obtain impressive salary of Rs.25,000/- for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 28,000/- for 3 rd Year with 30% HRA.

Selection criteria

Candidates will be short listed for interview based on merit and need of the project, and will be informed via email.

Last date to submit send application :was 16th December 2015

Address: ;

Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad

National Highway 9,

Kandi, Sangareddy,

Telangana 502285

Phone: 040 2301 6033

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in