2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

IIT Guwahati Technothlon

Hey I am a student of class IX and I heard about the event named as technothlon which is organized by IIT Guwahati .As I don’t have any idea about this so please give me the necessary idea about this and also its elligibilty to participate in this..??
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT Guwahati Technothlon Results
MBA In Guwahati IIT
IIT Guwahati CSE Cut Off
How To Reach Iit Guwahati From Guwahati Railway Station
IIT KV Guwahati
Technothlon IIT Guwahati Website
IIT Guwahati Pdf
IIT Guwahati
MBA In IIT Guwahati
Indian Institute Of Technology Guwahati Amingaon North Guwahati
MBA Guwahati
Distance From Guwahati Railway Station To IIT Guwahati
IIT Guwahati Guwahati Assam
RRB Guwahati Cut Off For SSE
CSE IIT Guwahati
MSW in Guwahati IIT
HSS IIT Guwahati
IIT Guwahati Top 100
RRB Guwahati Gov
PHD from IIT Guwahati
20th July 2015, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Guwahati Technothlon

You will be glade to that Technothlon is an international school championship organized by the student fraternity of IIT Guwahati. Technothlon began in 2004 in a small room with an aim to "Inspire Young Minds".. The championship is organized over 2 rounds:

1. Prelims: a written preliminary examination which takes place in numerous schools all over India in the month of July

2. Mains: an event based competition which is conducted at IIT Guwahati, among the top 100 students from each squad.
Students participate in this event in two squad according to classes. The two squads are:
Junior Squad - Students of classes 9th and 10th
Hauts Squad - Students of classes 11th and 12th

And here you will be happy to know that the dates for this championship is not over and there will be two rounds for this , which are:
1. Prelims - To be held on 19th July 2015
2.Mains - To be held at IIT Guwahati during Techniche 2015
Eligibility:
1.That student will only be eligible for Junior squad examination who has passed VIII class and must not have appeared for the X boards .
2. And for a student to be appearing for Hauts squad examination, he/she must have passed the X board examination and not appeared for the XII board examination.
The basic requirements for team formation are they should consist exactly two members from the same squad and the same institution.
Registration
for registration in the technothlon 2015 go to the site and login your necessary details

Address

Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Doul Govinda Road, Amingaon
Guwahati, Assam 781039
22nd August 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Guwahati Technothlon

we have not got our form no so kinly inform our form no to our school teachers/invigilator by which we will be able to see our results and our exam was held at kv sec 31 d chandigarh on 26/07/2017

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in