2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

IIT Delhi Scholarship

What is the Department of Textile Technology, IIT Delhi Institute Merit-cum-Means (MCM) Scholarships prices offered & also give here IIT Delhi Merit-cum-Means (MCM) Scholarships more detailed info here???
Similar Threads
Thread
Scholarship In MDU
scholarship
Scholarship Form of Sarvodaya Vidyalaya in Delhi
Ptt MBA scholarship
Adb MBA scholarship
VTU Scholarship
Govt. Of Nct Of Delhi Scholarship
MBA UCD Scholarship
SCG MBA Scholarship
MCM Scholarship IIT Delhi
Delhi Minority Scholarship Application Form
South Asian University Delhi Scholarship
Scholarship MBA
MBA USA Scholarship
Scholarship In LPU
MBA nus scholarship
Rgu MBA scholarship
IAF Scholarship
UGC NET Scholarship for OBC
Scholarship Mp Nic In
28th November 2015, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi Scholarship

I want to get an IIT Delhi Scholarship form as well as information about the IIT Delhi Scholarship. So here can you provide me information about it?
28th November 2015, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

Here I wanna tell you about the IIT Delhi Scholarship form as well as information about the IIT Delhi Scholarship.

Scholarships are presented to students on merit-cum-means basis or on merit basis to those excelling in academic, project work, leadership qualities, all-round performance, extra curricular activities, sports etc.

Other salient features are:

The donor is entitled to specify the area and the criteria, which should be non-political and non-denominational in character.

For award of scholarship on means basis the family income of the student shall not exceed Rs. 2.5 lack per annum.

For the continuation of scholarship the award has to maintain the minimum CGPA and to satisfy the eligibility criteria as specified in each case.

The Management Committee selects the suitable candidates. The donor or his nominee is also member of this committee.

The lower limit of scholarship is Rs. 15000/- per annum, for which a minimum of Rs. 2.50 lack is deposited with the Institute.

The institute invests the money in a suitable manner and the interest earned on this is utilized for award of scholarship

Here I am telling you name of some scholarship which is offer in India;

AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship

ONGC Scholarship,

Industry fellowship / Scholarship : 10000 ~14000 Rupees

AICTE Scholarship for students with valid GATE/ GPAT scores

VIT University, Vellore M.Tech Scholarships

Indian Oil Corporation Scholarship,

NTPC Scholarship,

MHRD Scholarship,

IIT Madras MTech scholarships

L&T Build-India Scholarship for MTech - Construction Technology & Management IIT (Delhi , Madras)

Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates

MHRD stipend / Scholarship for master degree program: 8000 Rupees PM

Research fellowship MHRD + professor’s project : 9000~10000 Rupees PM

For more information, please contact;
Address:
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Research in New Delhi, India
Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 7135

IIT Delhi Scholarship form(File)

18th February 2016, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to get scholarship from IIT Delhi. Can any one provide me PDF of IIT Delhi Scholarship?
18th February 2016, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator

As per my searching I was founded Scholarship form from IIT Delhi. IIT Delhi provides Scholarship to the interested candidate for the engineering program.

Scholarship for from IIT Delhi

IIT Delhi has some criteria for students who are apply for scholarship:

Any Delhi students whose JEE rank is less than 2000 will be given a scholarship of Rs 1 lacs / year (which can be adjusted against the fees) for the entire duration of their BTech at IIIT-Delhi, provided they maintain a CGPA of 8.5 or above.

Gross Income of parents in service is up to Rs.4.50 Lakh p.a. (Rs.2.70 Lakh p.a. for those having business income) and last school fee paid is less than Rs.0.25 Lakh p.a.

Gross Income of parents in service is between Rs.4.50 Lakh and Rs.6 lakh p.a. (Between Rs.2.70 and Rs.3.60 Lakh p.a. for those having business income) and last school fee paid is less than Rs.0.45 Lakh p.a.

Address:

IIIT-Delhi
Okhla Industrial Estate,Phase III
(Near Govind Puri Metro Station)
New Delhi, India - 110020
19th February 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to Get Information about IIT Delhi Scholarships Which Offers for M. Tech Programme Admissions , Will you plz Give me Details for Same ?
19th February 2016, 02:33 PM
Super Moderator

The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has invited applications for scholarships for students who are pursuing their Masters of Technology (M.Tech) programmes. The eligible candidates can apply latest by April 4.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates interested in attaining the scholarship are required to possess BE/ B.Tech/ M. Sc or equivalent degree with a minimum of 75 per cent marks or 8.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 along with a valid GATE score.

A scheme for the award of Teaching/Research Assistantships for providing financial assistance to the students of M. Tech

In term of this scheme, students admitted to M. Tech. Programmes on full-time basis are considered for the award of Half-time research/teaching assistantship of Rs. 5,000/- per month.

The maximum duration for which Assistantship can be awarded to M. Tech. students is 4 semesters.

In addition to Assistantship, the eligible students are given contingency grant of Rs. 5000/-p.a. in accordance with the Institute rules.

Only full-time (other than sponsored students) who have qualified GATE/CEED are eligible for Assistantship.

Assistantship of students whose SGPA at the end of a semester falls below 7.00 (6.75 in the case of SC/ST/PH) is not renewed for the subsequent semester.

Candidates admitted to M.Tech. programme under direct admission clause (although Textile dept.

Application Fee:

Candidates from general and OBC category are required to pay an amount of Rs200 as application fee. (In case of SC/ ST candidates, a sum of Rs 50 needs to be paid.

IIT Delhi M. tech Scholarships Application Form

Contact No
:
011 2659 7135

Address :,

IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas
New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in