2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi Research Internship

I have heard a lot about the Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and want to join IIT Delhi Research Internship. Will you tell what the IIT Delhi Research Internship eligibility and admission criteria so that I can apply also provide contacts so that I can do enquiry?
6th July 2018, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

IIT Delhi offers the Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation (GIPEDI) in Electrical Sciences for students and professionally qualified engineers.

The program receives logistical support from the Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer (FITT) and the Airtel IIT Delhi Centre of Excellence in Telecommunication (AICET).

Internship eligibility:

The candidate must be registered with a recognized University in the disciplines of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics, Communication/Telecommunication, and allied Electrical Sciences.

The candidate must be a pre-final or final year Undergraduate or

The candidate must be a Postgraduate (who has completed at least two semesters or one year of the required coursework).

Any Indian or foreign studentis eligible to apply for the Internship. All engineering, science, and students from allied areas are considered for internships, provided their research area and the topic of work stated in the Statement of Purpose is in the area of Electrical Sciences, where at least one or more faculty members of IIT Delhi from a relevant Department have a research interest.

Global Internship Program in Engineering Design and Innovation in the Electrical Sciences, FITT, IIT Delhi.

Program Coordinator:

Prof. Subrat Kar, Department of Electrical Engineering / Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management.
Contact No.: +91 (11) 26591088

Administrative Contact: FITT Mr. Uttam Aswal

E-mail: uttamaswal@hotmail.com +91(11)26597164
18th July 2018, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, here I came for register for research internship in IIT Delhi. Is there any one can provide me here detail for IIT Delhi Research Internship?
18th July 2018, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator

The IIT Delhi is provides Research Internship for interested candidates. The IIT Delhi has instituted a prestigious Summer Research Fellowship Program to provide an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of IIT Delhi faculty.

In IIT Delhi requires that you must register as a casual student of IIT Delhi with the payment of full semester fees currently about Rs.18000/- + Rs.2000/- refundable caution deposit) for the duration of your internship

Research Areas:
Computer Science Engineering Physics
Electrical Engineering Mathematics and Computing
Electronics Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Production and Industrial Engineering
Instrumentation
Biotechnology
Textile Technology

Get info about IIT Delhi Research Internship:

IIT Delhi internship programs:

Summer Research Fellowship Program
IIT Delhi
Delhi

Global Internship Program in IIT Delhi
IIT Delhi
Delhi

IIT,Delhi - GIPEDI
IIT Delhi
Delhi

Summer Research Fellowship Programme at IIT Delhi (posted on-05/03/10)
IIT Delhi
Delhi

Universities Jobs - Recruitment - IIT Delhi - Research Associate Post education
Delhi

Contact to:

Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016, INDIA
Phone: 011 2659 7135

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in