2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th May 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Delhi Phd In Management

I want to join IIT Delhi department of Management Studies for doing PhD degree searching for course details. Will you tell IIT Delhi Phd In Management admission details along with General & OBC Categories criteria to apply here also provide university address so I can visit there?
16th May 2018, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi Phd In Management

The IIT Delhi department of Management Studies has a full-fledged PhD programme in Management.

PhD course details:

Admission:

The call for applications shall appear in second week of October / March every year. Please refer the IIT Delhi website periodically. An advertisement will appear in the Employment News as well. The department offers PhD programme in two streams: full time and part-time.

Criteria:

General & OBC Categories

For all candidates: 65% marks in postgraduate (PG) (or equivalent grade scores).
For part-time and full-time sponsored candidates: A mandatory minimum experience of 8 years as on date of application.
For full Time with assistantship: A GATE score >= 300 or Fellowship from any one of the following national exams: UGC (Lectureship or Research Fellowship), CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, DST and INSPIRE. This is not required for those having: i) M.Tech/ ME degrees, or ii) MBA degree where admission was through JMET.

SC/ST/PH Categories

For all candidates: 60% marks in postgraduate (PG) or an equivalent grade score.
For part-time and full-time sponsored candidates: A mandatory minimum experience of 8 years as on date of application.
For Full Time with assistantship:A GATE score >= 200 or Fellowship from any one of the following national exams: UGC (Lectureship or Research Fellowship), CSIR, ICAR, ICMR, DST, and INSPIRE. This is not required for those having: i) M.Tech/ ME degrees, ii) MBA degree where admission was through JMET.

Dr. Vivek Raman
Deputy Registrar (PGS & R)
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
HauzKhas, New Delhi-110 016, INDIA
Tel:+91-11-2659 1737 (O)
Email: drpgsr@admin.iitd.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in