2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Delhi MBA Part Time

IIT Delhi invites the application for part time MBA (3 years)
For those students who cannot enroll themselves for day time course due to various reasons.
The Classes for this course are scheduled during evening hours
(6.15 pm onwards) on 4 or 5 working days. (Monday to Friday).

Eligibility

-Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering /Technology , Architecture , Pharmacy , B.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering)
- Candidate having Master's degree in any branch of Physical , Chemical , Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry,
Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational , Information' Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce are also eligible.
- Candidate should have minimum of 60% mark~ in aggregate or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point

Admission Process:

Admission is based on the Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

Written Test will consist of different sections Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative I Data Interpretation abilities and
BusinessAwareness.

How to Apply

Candidates have to submit their Application Form online and also take a printout of the same and send it to the following address along with Bank Draft of Rs, 1,500 in favour of "Registrar.I.I.T. Delhi" so as to reach on or before 14 March 2013 (Thursday) to:

Chairman, GATE-JAM
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110~16.

Here I am giving you attachment containing admission detail notification for part time MBA at IIT Delhi
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT Delhi part time MBA Notification.pdf (1.87 MB, 96 views)

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in