2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

17th April 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

IIT Bombay mission

I am doing reach on the National Mission on Education through ICT - IIT Bombay? Can you please tell me about the National Mission on Education through ICT - IIT Bombay? Tell me about its Classroom Capacity and infrastructure?
Similar Threads
Thread
Mission RTU
AFMC Mission
ISRO Mission
Vision and Mission of SBI
IRDA Mission
IIT Bombay National Mission
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
ISRO First Mission
Mission of IIM Indore
IIT Kharagpur Mission
Mission And Vision Of RTU
Itbp un mission
UCSF Mission Bay Gym
Mission Keltron
Mission Statement Of LPU
DMRC Mission
Mission JIPMER
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Ramakrishna Mission- Value
ISS Mission Statement
7th August 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Bombay mission

Can you tell me about the mission of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)? Also provide me the contact address of the Institute?
7th August 2018, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Bombay mission

The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay) is a public engineering institution founded in 1958. In 2018, it was awarded the Institute of Eminence (IoE) title (along with 5 other institutes of India).

It is the fourth-oldest (after IIT Varanasi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Dhanbad and, IIT Kharagpur,) institute of the Indian Institutes of Technology system.

Mission
Its mission is:
To create an atmosphere in which new ideas, research and scholarship show and from which the leaders and innovators of future emerge.
To address problems faced by the nation and the world through the talent it nurture and the research it do.
To provide learning that transforms students through rigorous coursework and by providing an understanding of the needs of society and industry.
To cooperate with other academic and research institutes around the sphere to reinforce the education and research ecosystem.

Vision
Its vision is to be a leading global technology university that provides a transformative education to create leaders and innovators, and generates new knowledge for society and industry.

Core Values
The core values adopted by it as enduring principles are Integrity, Excellence, Accountability, Transparency, and Empathy.

Goals
Enhance engagement with society and industry
Broaden educational areas
Improve internal support systems
Enhance student experience
Broaden funding base
Attract international students and faculty
Advance frontiers of knowledge
Enhance diversity
Enhance alumni engagement
Develop a cleaner and greener campus

Contact Detail: