2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

IIT Bombay Land Area

I recently shifted to Bombay and came to know about the IIT Bombay. Can you please tell me the Campus area covered by this University and also the different divisions available at IIT Bombay? Also tell me the contact number and address so that I can visit the IIT Bombay Campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
University of Hyderabad Land Area
IIT Patna Land
UH Sugar Land MBA
IIT Gandhinagar Land
IIT Chennai Land Area
Land near aiims rishikesh
Land Area of IIT Kharagpur
SBI Land Loan
MIDC Land Lease
Jaguar Land Rover MBA
CIDCO Land Acquisition
Land Conservation Definition
Sugar Land Daycare
Podiatrist Sugar Land TX
Land O Lakes Movers
MBA UH sugar land
PNB Land Loan
AIIMS Delhi Total Land Area
MN Urban Land Institute
Eligibility and Age for ITI Land Surveyor Course
23rd May 2018, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Bombay Land Area

Hello sir, is there any one can show me here total land area of IIT Bombay campus? How much area is covered by IIT Bombay?
23rd May 2018, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Bombay Land Area

The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public engineering institution located at Powai, Mumbai, India.

It is the second-oldest institute of the Indian Institutes of Technology system. The institute has physically expanded to include more than 584 major buildings with a combined area of more than 2.396 gross square feet (550 acres or 2.22 km).

The institute campus at Powai extends over 200 hectares and is situated in picturesque surroundings with the Vihar and the Powai lakes on either side or green hills in and around.

IIT Bombay is a self-sufficient township offering most primary facilities, from hospital and banks, to a shopping centre and two schools for children, right on the IIT Bombay campus.

Located an hour away from the main city, IIT Bombay campus is built over 550 acres of land at a north-eastern suburb in Mumbai called Powai.

The institutions fourteen academic departments, six centres, one school and three interdisciplinary programs attract not only physical scientists and engineers, but students of humanities, social sciences and management as well.

Facilities at IIT Bombay:

Central Library
Kendriya Vidyalaya
Campus School
K G School
Staff Club
Hospital
Guest House
Women's Cell
Estate Office
Hindi Cell

Contact address of IIT Bombay: