2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

IIT Bombay CSE Projects

I am doing B.Tech computer science from the Rajasthan technical university. As I am in final year I need to submit a project so I require the idea for it. My mentor suggested me to take project ideas from the past IIT Bombay CSE Projects? Can you share the list of the CSE Projects made by the IIT Bombay students with me?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT ECE Projects
IIT Bombay Civil Engineering Projects
IIT Bombay Electrical Engineering Projects
Indian Institute Of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
IIT Bombay VLSI Projects
IIT Bombay Mini Projects
IIT Bombay ECE Projects
IIT Bombay Projects List
IIT Bombay Projects
IIT Bombay External Projects
IDC IIT Bombay Projects
Smu MBA hcs projects
HR Projects For MBA
MBA HR Projects
IIT Bombay students projects
IIT Bombay Electrical Projects
IMT MBA Projects
IIT Bombay Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Where I Can Get MBA Projects
MBA IB projects
20th August 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIT Bombay CSE Projects

I am interested in the field of computer science and planning to join CSE Department of IIT Bombay searching for projects. Will you please provide me List of some projects completed along with their details in CSE department of IIT Bombay also provide department address?
20th August 2018, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Bombay CSE Projects

The first computing activity in IIT Bombay started with the arrival of the Minsk II computer in 1967

List of some projects completed along with their details:

Vialouge

Vialogues is an important knowledge sharing platform that proves that videos are both powerful teaching resources and the ultimate conversation starters.

The project aims to develop a robust and secure end-to-end audio-visual communication systems connecting farmers and artisans in rural areas and professionals in rural and urban areas, using which they may effectively exchange information on best practices followed by them and also tutor and analyse their learning using questions to gauge the learners ability and facilitate interaction.

Digital Storyboarding through Lokavidya Android and Desktop Application along with Video Summarization

This project aims in development of an open educational ICT architecture to help capture, complement, supplement and disseminate knowledge of existing integral practices.

The following desirables of such a platform and Lokavidya tries to cater to most of them -
1. Documentation with a systemic view
2. Documentation that allows collaborative editing
3. Documentation that allows for customization and localization
4. Low footprint Documentation
This knowledge sharing platform helps to strengthen and enhance agricultural practices and livelihood options with the goal of improving the economic condition of the farmers
( Research Topics : Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Probability and Statistics, Information Retrieval, Ontology)

Requirements: Applicants are expected to be proficient in Android, JAVA, JSP, HTML and above mentioned research areas

Lokacart

Lokacart application is an initiative by IIT Bombay to bridge the gap between consumers and producers in India.

It is a mobile-first e-commerce platform developed to serve as an IT solution to help in logistics and supply chain management to Farmer Producer Companies who are involved in direct marketing of products to their customers.

Requirements: Applicants are expected to be proficient in Android, JAVA, JSP, JQUERY, HTML, Servlet and above mentioned research areas

Lokacart Plus

Lokacart Plus is a platform to be designed so as to take the demand and then enable supply. It will be a B2B Model of existing Lokacart application. This application will list out the (commodities) supply and their demand respectively.

Requirements: Applicants are expected to be proficient in Android, JAVA, JSP, HTML and have a basic idea of Machine Learning.

Statistical Relational Learning For Machine Translation

SRL is a sub discipline of Machine Learning which borrows heavily from Probability, Statistics and First Order Logic. It focuses towards constituent structure for translating from English to Indian Languages with professional editors as human evaluators. Project details

Department of Computer Science and Engineering IIT Bombay
University department in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Address: Main Gate Road, IIT Area, Powai
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2576 7901

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in