2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st July 2012, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIT Admission Requirements

You want to take admission in the Indian Institutes of Technology. I describing requirement for that
Eligibility Criteria:
The minimum academic qualification for admission through JEE is a pass grade in the final examination of 10+2 system.
Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University
3 or 4-year Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.

Physical Fitness:
You will have to submit a Physical Fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in a prescribed format that will be made available to them at an appropriate time.
17th May 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to do engineering for that I have to appear for IIT JEE exam so I want to get information about it so will you please provide me that ?
17th May 2015, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to do engineering for that you have to appear for IIT JEE exam so you want to get information about it so here I am giving you same:

Eligibility:
Candidates must have studied Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

Candidate must have studied any one of the subjects as optional subjects (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, and Biology)

Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in total including all subjects

Number of Allowed attempts:
A maximum number of three attempts will be allowed per candidate provide the other eligibility criteria are fulfilled by the candidates

Age Limit:
Candidate age must be minimum 17 years.

Here I am giving you attachment of IIT JEE Physics Syllabus:

IIT JEE Physics Syllabus

Tags
admission

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in