2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

IISWBM admission

I want to do MBA part time course from the Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management so please tell me in which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in part time MBA course in IISWBM? When will be the admission process of it will start?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Evening IISWBM
IISWBM MBA Cut Off
IISWBM Mat
IISWBM Placements
How To Get Admission In IISWBM
IISWBM Kolkata Admission
Admission Criteria For IISWBM
CAT Cut Off For IISWBM
Address Of IISWBM
Cmi iiswbm
Iiswbm gd pi
Iiswbm Pune
Iiswbm mba
Iiswbm bba
IISWBM MBA Specializations
IISWBM PGDM Course
Information about IISWBM
IISWBM Kolkata Admission Procedure
IISWBM Admission Process
IISWBM And CMI
31st May 2018, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Re: IISWBM admission

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MBA Course of the Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management ?
31st May 2018, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IISWBM admission

The Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management is an autonomous graduate business school in Kolkata, India. It is the first institute in India to offer an MBA degree. It was established in 1953.

The Details of the MBA Course of the Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management is given below

About the MBA Program :

MBA is important because today's dynamic business environment requires graduates who can effectively handle decisions. Including working with and leading people.

Our faculty is at the center of our efforts to provide a high quality and challenging educational experience. They are academically prepared in their special field of management and have professional experience in a variety of work settings.

Duration : 2 year

Admission Details

Eligibility Criteria

Honours with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD) candidates or equivalent course where Honours courses are not available, from a recognized university;

Graduates in any professional course (Engineering, etc.) LL.B (5 years) of a recognized University are also eligible. A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination is required.

Those who will be appearing in such examinations within June 2017 may also apply.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management
Address: College Square West, Behind Calcutta University, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Phone: 033 2241 5792

Tags
part time mba

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in