2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th August 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

IIST recruitment

How can I get IIST recruitment notification , as I want to apply in IIST to get a jobs, plz tell me about it ????
Similar Threads
Thread
Iist pdf
IIST key
Can I Get IIST
Phd AT IIST
After IIST
Getting Into IIST
Iist mba
Iist clg
IIST Recruitment Indian Institute Of Space Science And Technology Jobs Notification
Which is Better IIST or NIT
M.Sc from IIST
M.sc in iist
IIST Map
Iist mn
IIST Departments
IIST Vs IIT
IIST Good
Getting Into IIST
IIST Avionics
Iist clg
25th August 2015, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIST recruitment

As you want to do job at Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), and for it looking for its recruitment notice

So here I am telling you some steps for it

Go to the official website of Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST)

Click on career option given on the top side

By click over there you can see recruitment notification , if published by Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST),

This time there is no any recruitment notification so I am providing its old notification
6th November 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want information about the current job availability in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
6th November 2015, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. This Institute Was Established In 1965

As you want to known about the job in IIST currently no job is available in this institute if any job is been allowanced by the IIST is been posted on the webpage of the IIST

Here I am provide the procedure for the pathway to reached to the requirement page of the IIST

Go to official page of IIST this page look like

On the top of this page there is an option of the career just click on this tag and you will reached to the requirement page of the IIST

All the requirement made by the IIST is published on this page

Thank You

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in