2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

IIST Pune

I am resident of Pune and I have participated in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) Entrance Exam . Would you please provide me list of Engineering Colleges which accept IIST Score in Pune ? Please provide me their address and contact number also .
Similar Threads
Thread
Iist pdf
IIST key
Can I Get IIST
How To Do MTECH In IIST
IIST Gate Cut off
Phd AT IIST
After IIST
Getting Into IIST
Iist mba
Iist clg
Which is Better IIST or NIT
M.Sc from IIST
M.sc in iist
IIST Map
IIST Petroleum
IIST Modinagar
Iist mn
IIST Vs IIT
Getting Into IIST
Iist clg
4th June 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIST Pune

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Program of the IISER Pune Will you Please Provide It ?
4th June 2018, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIST Pune

IISER Pune is also a member of Association of Indian Universities. Since its inception, IISER Pune has published over 900 research papers in highly reputed national and international journals.

The Details of the Phd Program of the IISER Pune is given below

About the Phd Program :

The PhD programme at IISER Pune is a blend of class room curriculum and mentoring under-graduate students along with a major research component. IISER Pune admits students to doctoral programme in Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Climate Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Humanities & Social Sciences and inter-disciplinary areas of research.

Eligibility Criteria
Masters degree in Science / Mathematics or a four-year Bacherlor degree with at least 60% marks (aggregate) are encouraged to apply to our PhD programme. In addition to the qualifying degree, we expect the students to have qualified a national examination such as CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JEST/NBHM/JGEEBILS, et

Application Procedure :

Only online applications will be accepted.
The candidates must carefully fill and submit the online application form on or before the specified date.
After the last date, all applications will be screened and candidates selected for interviews will be intimated by email.

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
Pashan, Pune 411 008
: +91 (20) 2590 8000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in