2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

IIPS Academy Indore

Hello ! I am Aditi and kindly provide the exact location details of International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS) of Indore???? Also provide the list of under graduate and post graduate courses offered by International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS) of Indore ??? Also and if possible also avail the admission form of International Institute of Professional Studies (IIPS) of Indore??
Similar Threads
Thread
Fee Structure Of IIPS DAVV Indore
Ranking Of IIPS Indore
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2015
IIPS Clg Indore
IIPS Indore Ranking
IIPS Devi Ahilya University Indore
IPS Academy Indore MBA Result
IIPS College Indore Address
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination Roll No
Application for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Admit Card
For National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)
IIPS Davv Indore
IIPS Indore CET
I P S Academy School Of Management, Indore, India
IIPS Davv Indore Wikipedia
IIPS Indore Photos
About IIPS Indore
Indore Institute of Science & Technology, Tehsil Indore, Indore
IIPS Indore CET
IES IPS Academy Indore Admission
9th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIPS Academy Indore

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the MCA Course of the International Institute of Professional Studies Will you Please Provide It ?
9th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIPS Academy Indore

The International Institute of Professional Studies, a department of Devi Ahilya University, was set up in 1992.

The Details of the MCA Course of the International Institute of Professional Studies is given below

About the MCA:

The MCA (6 years) is the only Program of its kind in India. The students undergo rigorous training, which moulds them into highly competent and focused professionals. In a period of five and a half years a student studies a total of 57 subjects.

Course Curriculum :
A project is also included in the curriculum for the post graduate degree to supplement detailed studies in advanced topics such as Simulation and Modeling, Advanced Database Management and Information Technology Project Management.
Experimental Learning is Learning by Experience.Philosophy is the cornerstone approach of IIPS.

The fundamental tools and functional knowledge is developed through a carefully coordinated sequence of study in the first three years of the MCA programme.

For more Information you may Contact to the International Institute of Professional Studies the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
International Institute of Professional Studies
Address: Takshila Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in