2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2012, 04:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIPR Kanpur Vacancies

Presently as far my knowledge there is no vacancy available at Indian Institute of Pulses Research Kanpur. The last notification is issued for the post of T-3 (Farm & Field Technician). So you have to wait until the IIPR does not issue notification for any post. Check the given link time to time for the latest recruitments:

iipr.res.in/jobs.htm
24th March 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Please give me all important details about vacancies in Indian Institute of Pulses Research (IIPR), Kalyanpur, Kanpur?
24th March 2015, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am giving you all important details about vacancies in Indian Institute of Pulses Research (IIPR), Kalyanpur, Kanpur.

Post in IIPR Kanpur:
1. Skilled Worker
2. Research Associate
3. Young Professional -II

Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit:

Candidate’s age should be 30 years for S.No.1 post, 40 years (male) & 45 years for (female) S.No.2 post, minimum 21 years & maximum 45 years for S.No.3 post. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have passed Intermediate for S.No.1 post, Ph.D. degree in Biotechnology/ Genetics & Plant Breeding with specialization in molecular biology and Biotechnology for S.No.2 post, M.Sc./ M.Sc. (Ag.) in Biotechnology/ Plant Biotechnology with 1st division for S.No.3 post.

Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on Interview

Important Tentative Dates:

Date of Interview for Skilled Worker:
Last week of February

Date of Interview for Research Associate:
1st week of March

Date of Interview for Young Professional -II:
1st week of March

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in