2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th July 2012, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIMC Entrance Exam Question Paper

Indian Institute of Mass Communication was established in New Delhi. The institute has 5 regional centers in India.
(1.) Aizawl (Mizoram), (2.) Amravati (Maharashtra), (3.) Dhenkanal [orissa], (4.) Jammu and Kashmir and
(5.) kottyam

IIMC offers postgraduate programmes in Print Journalism, Electronic Journalism and Advertising and Public Relations. The institute has started programmes in Hindi and Oriya language.

Here is the detail of the courses in Delhi with seats.
Name of the course. Seats

Journalism (English) 54
Journalism (Hindi) 53
Advertising and Public Relations 63
Radio & Television Journalism 40

Here is the question paper for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation

1. "Product endorsements have adversely impacted the performance of the men in blue in india". Put forth your arguments supporting or rejecting statement?
2. Apart from television, what are at least four other modes of advertising. Illustrate giving sutiable examples?
3. What are the reason in your view for the servicing section (telecom, banking, insurance, civil avation etc) to be thriving in india today?

Here is the attachment of rest of the paper. Click on for getting it.

Here is the address of its headquarters.

Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus,
Aruna Asif Ali Road,
New Delhi - 110067, India.
Phone: 26742920/60
Attached Files
File Type: doc IIMC entrance exam question paper.doc (25.5 KB, 408 views)
1st April 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by asthulma View Post
I want to go in Mass Media sector as news reporter. How many and which courses do offer Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)? Provide me list with information like no. of seats in each program, and contact number.
Students seeking admission in mass comm/ journalism courses in 2013-14, must read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide" (available at RS 100) ORDER AT mediahive1(AT)gmail(DOT).com . this e-Guide written by a senior journalist will help students in cracking IIMC, Jamia mass comm, ACJ, DU, and entrance of other media instittues/colleges .ALSO READ "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" by Raza Elahi (a sr journalist and author). the book is available at rs 126. email at mediahive1(AT)gmail(DOT).com
20th September 2014, 10:40 AM

please mail me the question papers of the last 3 years of the entrance exam at IIMC fo English journalism at my mail id- yashaswani55@gmail.com
30th October 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the previous year Journalism question paper for IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) Entrance Exam as I need it for preparation of the exam?
30th October 2019, 10:28 AM
Super Moderator

The previous year Journalism question paper for IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) Entrance Exam is as follows:

IIMC Entrance Exam Question Paper

IIMC Entrance Exam Test Pattern

The subjects of Journalism consists of Aptitude & mental make-up, language capability, and Analytical & comprehension skills.

And, the subjects of Advertising and Public Relations consists of General Awareness, Aptitude & mental make-up, Language capability, Analytical & Comprehension skills, Brand awareness & recall, and Quantification skills.

Moreover, the total time allocated for the exam is 2 Hours.

And, the total number of marks allotted for the exam is 85 Marks.

Hence, each question carries out 15 to 20 marks. And, the mode of the review is Descriptive Type.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in