2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is IIM Worth It

Please tell me that is doing MBA from International Institute of Management have good value in worths if yes than which is the best International Institute of Management of India for MBA??? Please provide the required details as soon as possible???
Similar Threads
Thread
WGU MBA worth it
IS COMEDK Worth Giving
MET IES Chetna They Worth Pgdm
Worth Of Business
Are MBA Consultants worth it
Worth MBA U.K
Online MBA is it worth it?
Is MBA Worth Doing In India
Determine If MBA Worth
DDS MBA Worth
Are Online MBA'S Worth It
Is an MBA worth it
Are MBA programs worth it
MBA debt worth it
Are MBA's worth it
My MBA was not worth it
Is An MBA Worth It
Is a MBA Degree Worth It
Law with CS Course, Good or Worth
Is a Cheap MBA worth IT
9th May 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: Is IIM Worth It

Hii sir, I Wants to do PGP From IIM Bangalore Will you Please tell Me Is Getting the Degree from IIM Bangalore is Worthful for Me or Not ?
9th May 2018, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Is IIM Worth It

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.

Yes Doing PGP From IIM Bangalore is More Valuable Else Getting the Degree in Any Other Management Institute It is One of the Top Management Institute of India And Having Degree from Such A Institutes Provides you the Better Career Options

The Details of the PGP Program of the IIM Bangalore is given below

PGP Program :

The two-year, full-time, residential Post Graduate Programme (PGP), leading up to a Post Graduate Diploma in Management, designed to equip students to take on leadership roles in an increasingly complex and dynamic global scenario

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility

One May be Graduate in any Stream from the Recognized University

Selection Criteria

Admissions are based on the applications received through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) in November every year at various centers in India.

Domestic candidates are Indian nationals or foreigners normally resident in India who are in a position to take the CAT. Short-listed candidates attend a written test and personal interview, and provide two letters of reference from persons who know them closely in terms of their academic/professional performance.

The final selection is based on the CAT performance, Scholastic Achievement, Work Experience, performance in the Writing Ability Test, and Interview.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Address: Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Phone: 080 2658 2450

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in