2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

IIM Udaipur PGPX Eligibility

I am management field student completed my graduation want to do the (Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)) degree for the IIM Udaipur. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria to join this PGPX course at IIM Udaipur? Also provide me the fee structure of this course?
Similar Threads
Thread
Eligibility for IIM Udaipur PGPX
PGPX IIM Ahmedabad Eligibility
IIM Udaipur PGPX
IIM Udaipur Pgpx Placements
Iimb pgpx
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Brochure
PGPX IIM Ahmedabad Placements
Pgpx mba
IIM Udaipur Indian Institute Of Management Udaipur
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Placements
IIMA PGPX Placements
IIM Udaipur Eligibility Criteria
PGPX IIM Bangalore
IIM Ahmedabad PGPX Interview Questions
IIM Udaipur FPM Eligibility
IIM Udaipur Eligibility
PGPX in IIM Udaipur
Iima pgpx
IIMA PGPX Batch Profile
IIMA PGPX Placements
10th May 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Udaipur PGPX Eligibility

Hii Sir, I Wants to do the PGPX Course From IIM Udaipur Will you Please Provide me the Eligibility Criteria for the Course ?
10th May 2018, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Udaipur PGPX Eligibility

The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, also known as IIMU, is a graduate business school in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.

PGPX is unique among Indian one year MBAs: It is a full partnership between IIMU and the prestigious Krannert School of Management at Purdue University in the United States, one of the world leaders in the SCM domain.

Eligibility
candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 4 years of university education with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline

the GMAT score is the standardized test score for the program; any candidate with a valid GMAT score can apply

Admission Procedure :

Applicants to IIMU are shortlisted on the basis of the above eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview

A provisional offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted score of the candidate's demographic profile, academic profile, course relevant work experience (SCM), score in GMAT and personal interview

For Any Query you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Management Udaipur the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur
Address: Udaipur District, Balicha, Rajasthan 313002
Phone: 0294 247 7106

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in