2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th December 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Trichy Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management

Hii sir, I wants to do Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management course form the IIM Trichy please provide me the details of the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management?
8th December 2015, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Trichy Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management

As you asking for the postgraduate Certificate in Business Management course let me tell you that he Post Graduate Programme in Business Management (PGPBM) at the Chennai Centre is one of the flagship programmes of IIM Tiruchirappalli (IIMT). P

Course Highlights:

Specifically designed to cater to the demands of the working executives.
27 month programme with an option to complete in 24 months.
Classes for the fourth batch commence in July 2015 and get over in October 2017. Students have an option to complete the programme by July 2017. Convocation in March 2018.
Completely aligned with the two year full-time post graduate programme being offered at Trichy; - 18 core courses, 15 elective courses and 1 industry project. Students on successful completion of the programme will be awarded the “Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management” at the annual convocation of the institute; graduating students will become alumni of IIM Tiruchirappalli.

For Admission:

Eligibility criteria:
The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45%

Work Experience : he candidate must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on July 1, 2015.

Selection will be based on the Written Examination and the interview

For more details you may contact to the IIM Trichy the contact details are given below :
Contact details :

IIM Trichy
Address: NIT Campus, Thanjavore Main Road, Thuvakudi, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015
Phone: 0431 250 5000

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in