2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

IIM Ranchi HR Conclave

I missed the HR Conclave at IIM Ranchi. I would like to see the photos of this event. Please share the photos HR Conclave 2015 at the IIM Ranchi and also tell me about the face book page of the HR Club of institute which I follow regularly?
Similar Threads
Thread
PDPU Global CEO Conclave
RRB Ranchi TC CC Cut Off
RTI RRB Ranchi
Sixth Science Conclave IIIT Allahabad
RRB Ranchi SSE
IIM Ranchi Hr
IIM ranchi HRD
Leadership Conclave IIM Kashipur
TC CC RRB Ranchi
IIM Ranchi ODI
MDP IIM Ranchi
IIM Ranchi vs MDI
CAT Cut Off For IIM Ranchi
RRB Ranchi Alp.org
IIM Ranchi RTI
Affirm School of Business Management - Ranchi, Ranchi
MBA from Ranchi
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology ( NIFFT ), Ranchi, Ranchi
Results of Ranchi university Ranchi
Ranchi University Ranchi Jharkhand
24th April 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ranchi HR Conclave

Can you provide me the details of the 2nd Annual HR Conclave 2012 of IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Ranchi?
24th April 2018, 08:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ranchi HR Conclave

IIM Ranchi organised the first edition of its annual HR conclave on Holistic development of human capital. It was marked by presence of dignitaries from the HR domain of corporate as well as the academia. Institute was coming up with a 2 year programme in PGDHRM starting in 2012.

It is the first IIM to initiate a programme dedicated to the HR field. The discussion was moderated by Dr. Pranabesh Ray, Dean Academics at XLRI. The inaugural address was given by Prof. MJ Xavier, Director IIM Ranchi, who stressed on the fact that HR challenges were evolving with the changing needs of organisations across various verticals.

The first batch of IIM Ranchi was graduated in 2012 and the challenges that one faces in transition from college to corporate were discussed in the event.

Mr. Yogesh Mariawalla, founder of Index Advisory, talked about developing various skill sets and understanding the core competencies of an individual before joining the industry. Mr. Asit Mahopatra, director HR at Raymond ltd, advised on challenging the status quo of an organisation and bringing in fresh ideas to enhance overall productivity of the organisation.

Ms. Alka Tiwary, senior general manager and head HR of 3i-Infotech talked about the contemporary issues and struggles in the HR domain. She stressed on new challenges the HR managers faced in the ever evolving landscape of business firmament. Mr. Manas Panda, executive director SAIL, stressed on the minute however very important difference between capital and resource and corroborated the same with various examples. He talked about the details of HR working in a PSU.

The farewell address was delivered by Prof. Subir Verma, Dean IIM Ranchi, who highlighted the goals IIM Ranchi strives to achieve in due course of time.

IIM Ranchi HR Conclave 2012
iimranchi.ac.in/RaconteurOctober2012(Vol.2,No.2).pdf

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in