2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th June 2015, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ranchi 1 Year MBA

No Indian Institute of Management Ranchi does not offers any 1 year MBA programme,
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi offers 3-Month Weekend Executive Programme in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence (EPBABI), here are details;

3-Month Weekend Executive Programme in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence (EPBABI)

Speciliazations:
Marketing
Operations
Supply chain management
Finance
Insurance and risk management
General management in various industries like the hospitality and health care sectors

Eligibility Criteria

Under Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline with at least one subject on Mathematics/Statistics/Operations Research/ or any other quantitative subject, candidates with work experience will be given preference.

Program fee

Total Fee: Rs.1, 50,000/- per participant

The payment is to be made in two installments as given below.

i. 1st installment: Rs. 75,000 (on admission)

ii. 2nd installment: Rs. 75,000 (within 4 weeks of commencement of classes)

Programme structure;

IIM Ranchi EPBABI course structure

[IMG]https://management.ind.in/img/g/IIM-Ranchi-1-Year-MBA-
4.jpg[/IMG]

Other courses;
MDPs
PGPEM
PGEXP
PGDM
PGDHRM
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)

Indian Institute of Management Ranchi

5th Floor, Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834 008 ‎
0651 228 5056

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Indian+Institute+of+Management+Ranchi+&hl=e n&ll=23.384331,85.317228&spn=0.010498,0.013797&geo code=+&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
28th November 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to do 1 Year MBA from IIM Ranchi, so please tell me is this institute offered this type of course?
28th November 2015, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator

Hello, first I inform you that IIM Ranchi not offered 1 year MBA but it offered PGDM which is equivalent to full time MBA.So here I am providing the details of PGDM.

Course name:-Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Programme
Institute name:- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi
Course duration:- 2 years,
Type:- full-time residential Programme.

Project:-

The Post-Graduate Programme lasts six trimesters, extend over two years, with a summer project in between the two years.
The syllabus is reviewed and revised occasionally so that it remains relevant and contemporary.

Objectives of PGDM:-

Orient the participants to apply knowledge and understanding of theories and concepts from basic disciplines and functional areas for creation, growth, and management of organizations.

Develop acumen to implement suitable strategies by critically analysing both internal and external organizational environment.

Understand various approaches and techniques relevant to the organizational processes, models and practices.

Develop cultural sensitivity to appreciate diverse points of view in a global environment.
Exhibit high degree of integrity and ethics in behaviour.

Develop competence in students to learn and adapt to the dynamic national and
international environments and strive for excellence.

Total credits requirement across two year of PGDM Programme is
Minimum:- 106.5 and
Maximum:- 115.5 credits (including the Summer Internship Project),

one credit being equivalent to 10 classroom hours.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in