2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

IIM Lucknow Noida campus WMP placements

my sister in law wants to know about the working managers programme (WMP) placements records of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow Noida campus. so will you please tell me from where I can download the working managers programme (WMP) placements records of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow Noida campus?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Lucknow ABM placements
How To Reach IIM Lucknow Noida Campus
JIIT Noida Placements
BIMTECH Greater Noida Placements
Placements At JIIT Noida
Noida International University MBA Placements
LPU off Campus Placements
Noida International University MBA Placements
MBA Off Campus Placements
JSS Noida MBA placements
MBA Placements In Amity Noida
IIM Lucknow Noida Campus Distance Learning
IIM Lucknow Part Time MBA Noida Campus
CDAC Noida MBA Sem Placements
IPMX IIM Lucknow Placements
Hotels near IIM Lucknow Noida Campus
Summer Placements IIM Lucknow
Lucknow University New Campus Lucknow
CDAC Noida Placements
IIM Lucknow placements
15th June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Lucknow Noida campus WMP placements

I want to get the details of placements of WMP program at Indian Institute of Management IIM Lucknow Noida campus so can you provide me?
15th June 2018, 01:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Lucknow Noida campus WMP placements

IIML Working Managers Programme (WMP) is a 21 Month Programme , uniquely designed to harness the advantages of learning while working full time.

The Programme is designed to provide a journey in learning, which prepares one to take up greater management challenges and responsibilities.

Sharpen diagnostic and analytical skills of participants for effective decision-making in complex business situations.

IIM Lucknow completed the final placement process for PGP 2018 20 batch with 454 offers were made by 143 recruiters including 47 new recruiters.

Sales & Marketing constituted the highest recruiting sector with 24 percent offers followed by Consulting and Finance.

The total number of students is 445.

There has been a 20 percent increase in Pre-Placement Offers, 30 percent increase in the number of offers from the Higher Entry Placement Process (HEPP) and about 220 offers from the final placements.

According to the IIM Lucknow final placement report 2018, the prominent recruiters at IIM Lucknow in HEPP consisted of Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Accenture, Citi, Deloitte, Everest Group, Flipkart, Hinduja, KPMG, PwC, Paytm, Tredence Analytics, Yes Bank. Apart from the above companies, this year IIM Lucknow saw a participation of other esteemed firms like Alvarez & Marsal, Citi Markets, Kotak, McKinsey & Company, Fidelity, MasterCard Advisors and The Boston Consulting Group.

IIM Lucknow Final Placement Report 2018 - Sector Wise Placement Highlights

Sectors Offers
Consulting 23 percent
Finance 23 percent
Sales & Marketing 24 percent
E-Commerce 12 percent
General Management 11 percent
IT/IteS 07 percent

Contact-

IIM Lucknow (Noida Campus)
No.B-1, Sector-62, Institutional Area,, Block B, Industrial Area, Sector 62, First Floor, L-Incubator, IIM Lucknow Noida Campus., Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
0120 667 8481

Tags
placements

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in