2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

IIM Kozhikode Tenders

Hello I am looking for the details regarding the list of tenders of the IIM Kozhikode. So can you please provide me the details regarding this including the contact details of the University so that it may be helpful for me??
Similar Threads
Thread
MCA In IIM Kozhikode
MDP IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode OBC
CAT IIM Kozhikode
FDP at IIM kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode RTI
SBI IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode WAT
How Is IIM Kozhikode
PGP IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Cut Off
CAT IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Ph.D
Kozhikode MBA
MBA Kozhikode
Kozhikode MBA
IIM Kozhikode Vs MDI
IIM Kozhikode
Why IIM Kozhikode
22nd July 2015, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Kozhikode Tenders

The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is one of the 13 Indian Institutes of Management that is being set up by the Government of India which is located in the city of Kozhikode, Kerala, India.

It was established in 1996.

You are looking for the details regarding the list of tenders of the IIM Kozhikode. Soi am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Split AC units for Faculty block-I & Class Room block-A in IIMK
Electrical works for modification of AC systems for Faculty block-I & Class Room block-A in IIMK
Supply of UPS Units to IIMK campus
Disposal of Cut and Fallen Treas
CIVIL WORKS (MODIFICATION) FOR LAUNDRY FACILITY AT MDP COMPLEX
IIMK invites Expression of Interest towards Appointment of Internal Auditors for the Financial Year 2015-16
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR PLUMBING SYSTEM & OTHER MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES IN IIMK CAMPUS
Sealed quotations are invited from reputed manufacturers/vendors/dealers/suppliers for supply of Mattress Protectors
Sealed competitive quotations are invited for the additional horticulture work from reputed firms
Sealed quotations are invited from reputed manufacturers/vendors/dealers/suppliers for supply of Nilkamal Novella 07 Chairs
Supply of Vehicles on Monthly Hire Basis and Call Basis” for Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK), IIMK Satellite Campus, 1st Floor, Software Development Block, Athulya IT Complex, Infopark, Kakkanad, Kochi – 682030

Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus,konnamangalam, Kozhikode, Kerala 673570
0495 280 9100

Map:
[MAP]Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in