2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

IIM Calcutta Placement Report Pdf

I am going to join Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta but before I want to check its Placement Report . A lot of people are talking about quality placement issue of IIM Calcutta . So would you please provide me a pdf of Placement Report for IIM Calcutta ?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Udaipur Placement Report
IISWBM Placement Report
Placement Report of NITIE
Placement Report of IIM Rohtak
NDIM Placement Report
Placement Report of NIT Raipur
IIMK Placement Report
IIMB Placement Report
Placement report of NMIMS
IIM Rohtak Placement Report
Placement Report Of IIM Udaipur
NIFT Placement Report
RSM MBA Placement Report
Placement Report of IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Placement Report
Placement Report of IIM Kashipur
Placement report of IIM Bangalore
IIM Trichy Placement Report
IIM Shillong Placement Report
IIM Lucknow Placement Report
11th May 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Calcutta Placement Report Pdf

Can you provide me the details of the Final Placement Report 2018 of Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) as I want to check it before applying for admission in it?
11th May 2018, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Calcutta Placement Report Pdf

The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry.

IIM Calcutta is the only Management Institute in India with triple accreditations by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), AMBA (Association of MBAs) and EQUIS, the three major international accreditation bodies for Business Schools.

IIM Calcutta Final Placement Report 2018

IIM Calcutta has completed final placement process for PGP 2016-18 Batch with Consulting Sector making maximum offers. A total of 474 offers were made out of which nearly 50% were from the Finance and Consulting sectors.

Around 130 companies had participated in the final placement process of IIM Calcutta. Flipkart, Microsoft, Uber, Tata Administrative Services, Hindustan Unilever Limited and Proctor & Gamble were among the top recruiters.

IIM Calcutta Final Placement Report 2018 - Sector wise Placement

Sectors Percentage of Offers
Consulting 27
Finance 23
Marketing 16
General Management 14
Product Management & Operations 12
IT & Analytics 8

Consulting
Accenture Strategy was the top recruiter followed by The Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and AT Kearney.

Finance
Finance was the second highest recruiting sector with 23% offers. Major recruiters were J.P. Morgan & Co., Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Bessemer Venture Partners, Goldman Sachs, CitiBank, Credit Suisse and IVFA. Bessemer Venture Partners recruited at IIM Calcutta for the first time.
Amazon, Aditya Birla Group, Star and EXL were the top recruiters in Product Management & Operations, General Management, Marketing and IT & Analytics respectively.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in