2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd August 2015, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Bangalore FPM Cut Off

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore FPM programme admission will be based on CAT entrance exam score, so here I am giving CAT entrance exam cut off:

Category Sec 1(Quant) Sec 2 (Data Inter) Sec 3 (Verbal) Aggregate
GENERAL 80 80 80 90
NC-OBC 70 70 70 80
SC 50 50 50 70
ST 50 50 50 70
DA 45 45 45 60

Fellow Programme in Management FPM programme

Specializations:
Corporate Strategy & Policy
Economics & Social Sciences
Finance & Control
Marketing
Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
Production & Operations Management
Quantitative Methods
Information Systems
Public Policy & Public Systems

Eligibility

The applicant should have Master's Degree in any discipline, (10+2+3+1 or 2 pattern) with at least 55 percent marks. (OR)

The applicant should have professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 55 percent marks.

Selection procedure;
Admission will be Based on the information provided by the applicants, shortlisted candidates will be called to Bangalore
for a Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and interview for final selection.

Selection will be based on applicant’s performance in CAT/ GRE/ /GMAT/GATE/JRF/SRF/NET as applicable

IIMB FPM admission details

4th January 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Prateek and I want you to provide me details regarding the IIM Bangalore FPM programme and its Cut Off?
4th January 2016, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is the doctoral programme of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
The FPM at IIMB is globally renowned programme.

It is a primary source of rigorous and inter-disciplinary research in all areas of business management and public policy, including corporate strategy and policy, economics and social sciences, finance and control, marketing management, organization behaviour and human resources management, production and operations management, quantitative methods and information systems, and public policy

It is dedicated to training individuals who will excel in their area of research by publishing quality work of international standard

Based on the information provided by the candidates, applicants will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) and called to Bangalore for an area specific written test (a written test as per the requirement of the specific areas) and / or interview.

Applicants will be admitted to the programme based on a combination of multiple parameters, as specified by the respective areas. Parameters may include applicant's performance in either of CAT, GMAT, GRE, GATE , JRF (NET) score or IIMB Test (as applicable), past academic performance, work experience, area specific test written test and/ or interview performance etc.
As you have asked about the cut off scores for IIM Bangalore, see below for the information

Category Section I Percentile Section II Percentile Overall Percentile

General 80 85 90

NC-OBC 70 75 80

SC 50 50 70

ST 50 50 70

DA 50 50 60

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in