2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

IIM Bangalore Festival

What are the cultural festivals held at the IIM Bangalore? Also tell me about the events held at the cultural festivals also? I just entered in the IIM Bangalore. I am good poet so I want to show my talent to other. It will be good for me if I can found event there for poetry.
Similar Threads
Thread
NALSAR Film Festival
Bangalore University Youth Festival
IIT Gandhinagar Technical Festival
MDU Zonal Youth Festival
TIFR Art Festival
JNU Cultural Festival
PTU Youth Festival
Indian Festival Southbank
Film Festival in India
Dasara Festival
PNB Festival Bonanza Offer
Wonderland Music Festival
Kaamatan Festival
Ribstock MBA BBQ Festival
Sziget festival location
JNU Film Festival
Ksv University Youth Festival
IIT Bombay Technical Festival
International Business Festival
IIT Kanpur Technical Festival
16th July 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Bangalore Festival

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Festival of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore ?
16th July 2018, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Bangalore Festival

Unmaad (pronounced as Unmād) is the annual cultural festival of Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. Conducted over a period of three days, Unmaad includes events like dramatics, music performances, dances, quizzes, debates, street plays, professional concerts and fashion show.

Ummaad 2018 :

M Bangalore's cultural fest. Unmaad 2018 is to be held from Feb 2nd - Feb 4th 2018. This grand event presents a wonderful opportunity to reach out to an audience of over 30,000 from IITs, IIMs and various other colleges, corporates and hundreds of alumni from Bangalore and across the country.

It is poised to be much bigger and better than ever before. Unmaad '18 will be hosting Farhan Akthar at the Pro-nite on February 4th 2018

Other Celebrities

Amit Trivedi, Sunidhi Chauhan, Farhan Akhtar, Raghu Dixit, Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Zakir Khan, KK, Kailash Kher, Lucky Ali, Strings, Jethro Tull[] and Indian Ocean.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Address: Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in