2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd July 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Placement

Can you provide me the details of Final Placement Report 2014 2016 for PGPM (Post Graduate Programme in Management) for IIM Ahmedabad?
3rd July 2018, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Placement

Final placements for PGPM (Post Graduate Programme in Management) for IIM Ahmedabad happen during the last term of the graduating year. A formidable array of the best companies in India and the world visit the campus year after year searching for the best talent.

Having reached vital positions in top corporates worldwide, its alumni help build a sustainable competitive advantage for organizations that choose to recruit students from campus.

At the same time, the average work experience has been going up with every batch which was reflected in the choice of diverse profiles that IIMA students opted for during the Final Placements last year.

IIMA has decided to move away from a day-based system to a cohort-based system. The new system is designed with the stated objective of providing a better student-recruiter fit.

The process, along with many other changes in the design, allows recruiters to evaluate students over a longer duration while giving them more time to delve into the various career options.

Final Placements

Contact Detail:
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Sargam Marg, I I M, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
079 6632 3456

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in