2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd July 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

IIM Ahmedabad PGP Full Form

Hello sir my friend is doing PGP course from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad so would you please tell me what is the full form of PGP??? Please give me details about this course…….
Similar Threads
Thread
Full Address Of IIM Ahmedabad
Nirma University Ahmedabad Full Address
PTU Full Form
SSC SSF full form
NDA Ka Full Form
HCL Ka Full Form
Mat Full Form MBA
Full Form Of MSW
MBA bba full form
Bba MBA full form
Full Form of LPU
SSC and HSC full form
MRP Full Form in MBA
MBA full form
Full Form of EFT in MBA
Full form of ppm in MBA
FPM Full Form MBA
UGC Net Full Form
What is the full form of DCE
IIT JAM Full Form
23rd July 2015, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahmedabad PGP Full Form

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad was founded in 1961, it is a public business school and it is one of the best business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region

Post-graduate Programme (PGP):

Here I am giving you details about Post-graduate Programme in Management (PGP)…….

Duration: Two-year Post-graduate Programme

It is full-time residential course for graduates from all disciplines wishing to choose a career in management.

Eligibility:
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%], of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India.

Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those candidates who are awaiting results can also apply.

Admission/Selection Process
The selection of candidates for admission to the 2015-17 batch of the PGP at IIM Ahmedabad is a two-step process.

In the first step, applicants are short-listed for Academic Writing Test (AWT) and Personal Interview (PI) from among the candidates who have a valid CAT score, who have applied for the program and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the program.

For more details about this program here I am attaching word file please download it… (make word file)

Contact detail;
Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015

Map;
[MAP]Indian Institute of Management[/MAP]
Attached Files
File Type: doc Post-graduate Programme (PGP) details of IIMA.doc (90.0 KB, 74 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in