2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

IIM Ahmedabad Finance Club

Give me the information about the Finance and Investments Club of the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad? Also tell me some details about the services and the facilities provided by the Finance and Investments Club of the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIM Calcutta Finance Club
Tea Club CCSU
JNU Club
Ahmedabad jobs for MBA finance
Faculty Club DTU
IIM Ranchi Finance Club
OU University Club
MBA Golf Club
Duke MBA Finance Club
MDU Cricket Club
Self Finance Commerce Colleges In Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad Courses Finance
Difference between M.Com (Accounting and Finance) & MBA Finance
MBA club dhaka
PET Club CG MS
E Club IIT Kanpur
Finance Club IIM Calcutta
Finance Club Of IIM Ahmedabad
Alumni Club Anna University Boat Club
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Ognaj-Gota Ahmedabad
13th May 2018, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Finance Club

I want to get the details of Finance Club of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) so can you provide me?
13th May 2018, 10:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Finance Club

Beta-IIM Ahmedabad focuses on generating awareness within the student community about careers in finance and networking extensively within the financial services industry through a host of internal as well as external initiatives.

Beta also engages with students from other prominent B-Schools with the intent of forming a network of like-minded professionals.

The club provides placement guidance in the form of study materials that are regularly updated, mock interviews, a mentorship program, news/events updates, blogs and remedial sessions.

Participating in such a broad range of activities helps the first year members in their preparation for summer placements.

Within IIM-A, Beta conducts many Speaker Sessions featuring senior industry executives; conducts a multitude of events such as quizzes, workshops and competitions; and assists students in preparation of their recruitment interviews for both summer internships and final placements.

As part of external initiatives, the club conducts National-level Finance Competitions and boasts a readership across 120 institutes in 20 countries for its publications.

Betas flagship events get extensive coverage in the national media and have been conducted in partnership with major financial services institutions.

The clubs publications provide members many opportunities to interact with the industry and academia through interviews and conference calls, and serve as a platform to present their ideas before a broad network of prominent finance professionals.

Contact-

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Sargam Marg, Vastrapur, I I M, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
079 6632 3456

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in