2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

IIM Ahmedabad BRIC

I am a second year student doing my MBA at IIM Ahmedabad and I have been asked to make a project along with a presentation on the BRIC partnership program. As regarding this I am not able to make up and idea that from where I should start making up my project, provide me with the best possible help and some relevant data related to the topic
Similar Threads
Thread
CAT Cut Off For IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad PGP-PMP FPM
IIM Ahmedabad CAT Cut Off
FII IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad Vastrapur Ahmedabad Gujarat
HL Ahmedabad University Ahmedabad
Rai University Ahmedabad Ahmedabad Gujarat
BRIC Countries List
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology (MBA) Ahmedabad
MCA In IIM Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad University Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad Railway Station To IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad MBA HR
RRB Ahmedabad JE
IIT Ahmedabad
JE RRB Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad MBA
SME IIM Ahmedabad
IIM Ahmedabad CCC
Ahmedabad Institute of Technology Ognaj-Gota Ahmedabad
26th April 2018, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ahmedabad BRIC

I recently took admission in Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad and from here doing management degree came to know about BRIC. Will you provide basic details about IIM Ahmedabad BRIC symposium of IIM Ahmedabad also provide contacts for doing enquiry?
26th April 2018, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahmedabad BRIC

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

It was the second Indian Institute of Management to be established, after IIM Calcutta

About IIM Ahmedabad BRIC:

IIM Ahmedabad is set to host The Red Brick Summit from 29th September to October 2nd, 2017.

It is the biggest management symposium of IIM Ahmedabad to date. Under its aegis, the Summit brings together 4 festivals of the institute - Confluence, Insight and Amaethon and Connexions

8 Conclaves in association with Industry

Under the theme of Challenge, Innovate and Redefine, the Red Brick Summit at IIM Ahmedabad brings together eight conclaves from Marketing and Finance, Business Policy and Economics to Media and Entertainment, Arts and Social.

Each conclave is brought in association with industry leaders ranging from Amazon to Uber, Motilal Oswal, European Union, Business World, and Central Bank of India.

These conclaves will be conducted in the form of case competitions, panel discussions, workshops, and sessions by eminent speakers

IIM Ahmedabad
Vastrapur,Ahmedabad 380015
Gujarat
INDIA
Tel: +91-79-66323456 / 26308357
Fax: +91-79-26306896

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in