2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th July 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Admission Criteria-16

Hi buddy here I am looking for IIM Ahmedabad PGP-FABM Admission Criteria, so will you plz let me know about the same , as I am thinking to take admission there ??
12th July 2018, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahmedabad Admission Criteria-16

Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad was established in1961. IIM, Ahmedabad is run by the Board of Governors, constituted by the IIMA Society.

As you want here I am giving below info related to IIM Ahmedabad PGP-FABM Admission Criteria

IIM Ahmedabad PGP-FABM Admission Criteria

Applicants must hold a Bachelors or Masters Degree in agricultural sciences or agriculture-related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category, this is relaxed to 45%], of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the Applicants must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.

OR

Applicants must hold at least a Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent qualification in any non-agricultural discipline from a University or Institution as defined in the above paragraph and have a strong interest in agriculture, food, rural and allied sectors. Such candidates will be required to submit a special form as described in section 2.1 under admission procedure. Failure to submit the form will disqualify the candidate from being considered further for admission to the programme. The Bachelors Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidates must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.

Facilities

Library
Classrooms
Lecture Hall
Auditorium
Dormitories
Computer Centre
Workshops
Hostels
Sports

Recruiters

Accenture