2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th May 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

IIM Ahemdabad MBA Fees

Hello sir, I am Sanju. I am from Kolkata. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the fees of the MBA or PGP course offered by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
B.Tech Total Fees with Hostel Fees
Uom MBA fees
Unc MBA fees
Uwl MBA fees
Msu MBA fees
UCT GSB MBA fees
PSG MBA Fees
Lpu MBA fees
UBS MBA Fees
Uok MBA fees
Uum MBA fees
IIT JEE Fees
SMU MBA Fees
PDM MBA Fees
AUT MBA Fees
Usc MBA fees
Bhu MBA fees
Sbs MBA fees
LLM Fees in UK
Ahemdabad Commerce Colleges
18th May 2016, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIM Ahemdabad MBA Fees

As you have asked about the fees of the MBA or PGP course offered by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad, I am giving you information about it, check below for the details

The Fees and other charges payable by the PGP students of the 2015-2017 batch for their first academic year is approximately Rs.8,88,000/-.

Laptop computer, personal expenses on boarding, travel, clothes and laundry are extra.

The fees and other charges for the 2016-2018 batch will be based on the fees and other charges for the 2015-2017 batch, adjusted for inflation.

Financial Assistance/Scholarships

IIM-A aspires to give the opportunity to pursue its programmes (PGP & PGP-FABM) to all eligible applicants, who are in need of financial assistance.
IIMA has instituted a Special Need-Based Scholarship Scheme to complement the various scholarships provided by the industry and government.
Every year many students are provided substantial financial support under the Scheme.
The scholarship amount is decided on the basis of several criteria such as annual gross family income, ownership of assets, and the number of dependants in the family.
The application for these scholarships is invited every year in the month of July.
Many commercial banks and financial institutions provide educational loans to students.

Indian Institute of Management
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad 380 015, India
Phone : 079-6632 4632/33

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in