2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

IIITM Gwalior Courses

Hey can anyone provide me the information about the various Under Graduation courses offered by the Gwalior branch of IITM, as I am planning to do my graduation from the IIITM Gwalior?
Similar Threads
Thread
TFP Gwalior IIITM
IIITM Gwalior.Org
Is IIITM Gwalior Good
IIITM MBA Gwalior
IIITM Gwalior Internship
Branches In IIITM Gwalior
IIITM Gwalior FDP
TFP IIITM Gwalior
IIITM Gwalior location
IIITM Gwalior Photos
IIITM Gwalior MBA Placements
Phd Admission In Iiitm Gwalior
MBA At IIITM Gwalior
IIITM Gwalior MBA
CAT Cut Off IIITM Gwalior
IIITM Gwalior Staff
IIITM Gwalior Techfest
PHD Admission IIITM Gwalior
Gwalior IIITM
Images of IIITM Gwalior
6th August 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIITM Gwalior Courses

I want to know the courses offered by the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - [ABV-IIITM], Gwalior so can you tell me?
6th August 2018, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIITM Gwalior Courses

Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior (ABV-IIITM Gwalior), is a university located in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was recognized as an Institute of National Importance.

The institute offers postgraduate programs, which include Master of Technology (MTech) in various information technology fields, Master of Business Administration (MBA), PhD, and a five-year integrated BTech/MTech or BTech/MBA program. In addition, Management Development Programmes and Faculty Development Programmes are offered.

The institute also offers a B.Tech undergraduate programme.

Academic Programmes

Integrated Post Graduate (IPG) Programme

The Institute offers a five - year dual degree Integrated Post Graduate (IPG) programme leading to dual degree of Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology and Master of Technology/ Master of Business Administration.

Master of Technology Programme

The Institute offers a four-semester Master of Technology programme (M.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering. The programme offers specializations in the areas of Advanced Network, Digital Communication, Information Security, and VLSI.

Master of Business Administration Programme

The Institute also offers a four-semester programme Master of Business Administration, MBA (ITeS), MBA (PSM& E-Gov). The focus of the programme is to integrate IT with business processes.
The MBA programme offers various courses falling under the specialization areas
of Marketing, Human Resource Management, IT & Systems, Operations and Finance.

Ph.D Programme

The Institute offers postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Ph.D. degree through its Department / Centre.

Contact-

ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior,
Morena Link Road
Gwalior
Madhya Pradesh
India
Email: director@iiitm.ac.in
Phone: 0751-2449801

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in