2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

IIITDM Jabalpur Establishment

I think the IIITDM Jabalpur was established in last year, but I got information from an unofficial website that this College was established before 10 Years ago. So please give me correct information about Establishment of IIITDM Jabalpur. Give the list and fee details of all UG and PG Engineering Courses of this College to me.
Similar Threads
Thread
IIITDM Jabalpur M.Tech Admissions
PTU Establishment
IIITDM Jabalpur Review
Establishment of UGC Net
IIITDM Jabalpur Cultural Fest
PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur(Mp)
PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur Gate Cutoff
IIITDM Jabalpur Phd
Indian Institute Of Information Technology Design And Manufacturing IIITDM Kancheepur
Establishment of ITBP
IIIT Jabalpur Establishment
IIITDM Jabalpur M.Des
IIITDM Jabalpur Blog
IIITDM Jabalpur Nagar Nigam
IIITDM Jabalpur Ranking
IIITDM Jabalpur Fees
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM)
IIITDM Jabalpur Pics
IIITDM Chennai
IIITDM Jabalpur
21st June 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIITDM Jabalpur Establishment

I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing (IIITDM) Jabalpur. Will you tell details about IIITDM Jabalpur Establishment and also tell list of documents needed at the time of join this IIITDM Jabalpur Institute?
21st June 2018, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIITDM Jabalpur Establishment

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur (IIITDM Jabalpur), also known as Pandit Dwarka Prasad Mishra Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, is an Indian Institute of Information Technology in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing.

It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIIT Act

It was established in the year 2005

Candidates who are admitted to the Institute are required to bring the following documents at the time of reporting in the institute:

The Original Document Verification-cum-Seat Acceptance letter issued by the RC In charge and Latest Provisional Seat allotment letter.

Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth

Mark sheet and Certificate of Class XII

JEE Main Score Card & Admit card.

Transfer, Character & Migration certificate (must be original)

Certificate of category (OBC / SC / ST), if applicable, issued by the competent authority. (OBC certificate must be issued on or after April 1, 2017 in central Govt. format) prescribed format
Candidates of Maharashtra State need to submit the caste validity certificate issued by the competent authority.

Undertaking by the candidate regarding OBC NCL status in required format prescribed format
Certificate for Persons With Disabilities (PWD), if applicable

The original receipt/proof of Rs. 45,000/(General/OBC) or Rs. 20,000/-(SC/ST) paid by the candidates as Registration fee at the time of seat allotment.

Eight passport size color photograph Additionally, you should bring the following duly filled-in forms,

Application form prescribed format.

Medical Certificate of fitness from the doctor, not below the rank of Senior Medical Officer in prescribed format

Anti-Ragging Affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- by the student & Anti-Ragging Affidavit on Stamp Paper of Rs. 10/- by the Parents/Guardians. prescribed format

I-Card form prescribed format

Computer center registration form. prescribed format

Library registration. prescribed format

NEFT/RTGS/IMPS receipt of remaining Institute fee (Academic Fees + Mess Advance)

Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur
Dumna Airport Road, Dumna - 482005

Tags
aai

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in