2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

IIIT Ranking

What is ranking of IIIT Hyderabad among Top Engineering Colleges of Andhra Pradesh? Can you please provide me ranking of India Times that has released in this year. Please tell me should I take admission at IIIT Hyderabad for B.Tech Program or not? What are career scopes after this Degree?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Vadodara Ranking
IIIT Delhi College Ranking
IIIT Allahabad World Ranking
IIIT Pune All India Ranking
IIIT Bangalore Ranking in India
IIIT Bhubaneswar Ranking In Odisha
Ranking Of IIIT Hyderabad
Which Is Better IIIT Hyderabad Or IIIT Bangalore
World Ranking of IIIT Hyderabad
Ranking Of IIIT Bhubaneswar
IIIT Hyderabad Ranking
IIIT Delhi Ranking In india
All India ranking of IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Ranking in World
Ranking of IIIT
IIIT Hyderabad Ranking In India
Ranking of IIIT Pune
Ranking of IIIT Jabalpur in India
IIIT Delhi ranking in Engg college
2nd June 2018, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIIT Ranking

Hi buddy here I have come to collect info of Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) ranking so would you plz let me know from where I can collect its related info ??
2nd June 2018, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Ranking

Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) are a group of institutes of higher education in India, focused on information technology.

As you want here I am giving below Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) ranking info :

Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) ranking

List of IIITs
Serial no Name Short name Established Mode State/UT
1 Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior ABV-IIITM Gwalior 1997 MHRD Madhya Pradesh
2 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad IIITA 1999 MHRD Uttar Pradesh
3 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur IIITDMJ 2005 MHRD Madhya Pradesh
4 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram IIITDM Kancheepuram 2007 MHRD Tamil Nadu
5 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City IIITS 2013 PPP Andhra Pradesh
6 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Guwahati IIITG 2013 PPP Assam
7 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara IIITV 2013 PPP Gujarat
8 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kota IIITK 2013 PPP Rajasthan
9 Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli IIITT 2013 PPP Tamil Nadu
10 Indian Institute of Information Technology Una IIITU 2014 PPP Himachal Pradesh
11 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sonepat IIIT Sonepat 2014 PPP Haryana
12 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kalyani IIIT Kalyani 2014 PPP West Bengal
13 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow IIITL 2015 PPP Uttar Pradesh
14 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Dharwad IIITD 2015 PPP Karnataka
15 Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool IIITDM Kurnool 2015 MHRD Andhra Pradesh
16 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam IIIT Kottayam 2015 PPP Kerala
17 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Manipur IIIT Manipur 2015 PPP Manipur
18 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur IIITN 2016 PPP Maharashtra
19 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune IIITP 2016 PPP Maharashtra
20 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Ranchi IIIT Ranchi 2016 PPP Jharkhand
21 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Surat IIIT Surat 2017 PPP Gujarat
22 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhopal IIIT Bhopal 2017 PPP Madhya Pradesh
23 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhagalpur IIIT Bhagalpur 2017 PPP Bihar

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in