2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

IIIT Phd

Please give me admission notification of the PhD in Computer Science and Engineering course of the IIIT Hyderabad? I would like to apply for admission in PH.D course in IIIT Hyderabad in a proper manner so the notification will help to understand it?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Act
Iiit mca
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Km
IIIT after SSC
Iiit ysr
Mun iiit
What Is The Use Of IIIT
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
Iiit s
Which Is Better IIIT Hyderabad Or IIIT Bangalore
What is IIIT Course
IIIT Best
IIIT vs NIT
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
Rgu iiit
IIIT After 10
IIIT Amethi Vs IIIT Jabalpur
19th May 2018, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIIT Phd

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Course of the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi ?
19th May 2018, 07:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Phd

Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with a focus on Computer Science and Electronics.

The Details of the Phd Admission of the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is given below

Phd Offered In
Computational Biology (CB)
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE)
Mathematics (Maths) .
Social Sciences (SS)

Eligbility Criteria

Essential qualification: A valid GATE score/National Fellowship (e.g. CSIR-UGC NET, DST INSPIRE, ICMR-JRF, DBT-JRF)
AND
BTech / BE / MTech / MS / ME in CSE / IT / ECE / EE / Other Engineering with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60% .
OR
MCA/MSc (CSE/IT/ECE/EE and allied areas) degree is considered equivalent to the BTech/BE degree.Such students are eligible to apply

Admission Procedure :
Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which may be supplemented by a written test, if necessary. The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records, statement of purpose, etc.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Address: Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone: 011 2690 7400

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in