2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

IIIT Images

I want to see the images of the International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad so can you please provide me the images of the building and the class rooms of this Institute? Also provide me the contact address of this Institute?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
IIT KGP Images
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
Which Is Better IIIT Hyderabad Or IIIT Bangalore
NIT Raipur Images
IITB Images
MBA jokes images
Images of IIST
MDU Rohtak Images
IIT Ropar Images
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
SLIET Images
IIM Rohtak Images IIM Rohtak images IIM Rohtak infusion
IIM Ahmedabad HD Images
IIIT Amethi Vs IIIT Jabalpur
images of IIIT Jabalpur
IIIT Delhi Images
IITD Images
25th April 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIIT Images

Hello sir, Im student of IIIT. For previous events Im looking for images. Will you please tell me where from I can see IIIT Images?
25th April 2018, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Images

The Indian Institutes of Information Technology are a group of institutes of higher education in India, focused on information technology. Five of them are established, funded and managed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.

The Indian Institutes of Information Technology Hyderabad is uploading its images in Gallery section. You need to visit gallery of Indian Institutes of Information Technology Hyderabad for images.

Gallery section of Indian Institutes of Information Technology Hyderabad for Images:

Events of Indian Institutes of Information Technology Hyderabad:
As on April 2018:

KCIS Talk on "Wadhwani Institute for Artificial Intelligence: Independent Not-For-Profit Research Institute for Social Good" - by Dr. P. Anandan - Nov 2nd, 2017, 3.45 pm to 5.00 pm

IIIT-Hyderabad Machine Learning Lab Presents 'Foundations of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning'

Distinguished Lecture on Computer Graphics Grand Challenge: How Real is Real Enough, By Prof. Jim Foley on October 06th, 2017, 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm

Distinguished Lecture on "Deep Visual Understanding from Deep Learning" - Prof. Jitendra Malik - Sep 16th, 2017, 4PM

INDO-GERMAN Workshop on Computing in Chemistry, Biology and Medicine - 29 to 30, November 2017

Advances in Machine Learning and Big Data with Industrial Applications - Professor Jaime Carbonell

International Conference on Big Data Analytics (BDA 2017) - 12 to 15 December, 2017 Hyderabad

IIIT Hyderabad invites you to the launch of the AAAI, India chapter

Summer School on Machine Learning: Deep Learning. (10 July to 15 July 2017)

Summer School on Computer Vision: Recent Advances in Computer Vision. (03 July to 08 July 2017)

Summer School on Neuroimaging at IIIT-H from July 16-20, 2017

KCIS talk on How Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI are Transforming the Consumer Experience

Distinguished lecture by Prof Anand Teltumbde

Student Technology Education Program (STEP) 2017

Symposium on "Music and the Brain" jointly organized by KCIS & Cog Sci Lab on 17 March 2017

Distinguished Lecture on Hyperbolic Geometry and Chaos in the Complex Plane

Contact to:

International Institute of Information Technology
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032
Telangana, INDIA
Phone : +91-40-6653 1000
Fax : +91-40-6653 1413

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in