2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

IIIT Delhi Part Time Ph D

I have done Masters through Distance mode; can I apply for Part Time Ph D in IIIT or Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi? Tell me detail about the Part Time Ph D course offered by IIIT or Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi?
Similar Threads
Thread
MS IIT Delhi Part Time
IIIT Hyderabad Part Time M.Tech
Part Time M. Tech in IIIT Bangalore
IIT Delhi MBA Part Time
IIIT Hyderabad Phd Part Time
IIIT Bangalore Part Time Phd
Part Time Job in Spa in Delhi
Part Time MBA from Delhi University
Part Time MBA In Delhi
Part Time MBA In Delhi NCR
MBA part time Delhi NCR
IIT Delhi MBA part time form
MBA Part Time from FMS Delhi
Part Time MBA IIT Delhi
Institutes For Part Time MBA In Delhi
Delhi Part Time Job along with MCA
Colleges to do Part time p.hd. in Delhi
IIT Delhi MBA Part Time
Part time MBA programme Delhi / NCR
Part Time Ph.D Delhi Janakpuri
20th April 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIIT Delhi Part Time Ph D

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Part Time Phd Program of the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi ?
20th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Delhi Part Time Ph D

Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with a focus on Computer Science and Electronics.

As you Asking for the Part Time Phd Program of the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi let me tell you that the Institute does Not Offered the Part Time Phd Program It May Offered the Phd Program the details of the Program is given below

Phd Program :

The PhD program at IIIT-Delhi is focused towards research like any other PhD program - limited coursework to enhance the breadth and depth of a student,

Thesis Requirement
The requirement of the course work for a PhD student is aimed at providing the basic academic preparation to carry out the research, and have sufficient breadth in the area. The minimum course requirement for a PhD student is normally 32 units for students whose highest degree is a BTech (or equivalent), and 16 for those who have an MTech (or equivalent).

Entry Requirement

The minimum graduating CGPA is 7.5.
The minimum continuing CGPA is 7.0.
The minimum CGPA for continuing to get the scholarship component is 7.0.
The student shall not be allowed to continue in the PhD program if
His/her CGPA falls below 7.0.
If he/she in under warning and his/her performance is not improving in his/her academics/research/duties (research or teaching).
The student shall be issued a warning for the low performance if
His/her CGPA falls below 7.0.
His/her SGPA is 7.0 or below in a first semester.
The students who are not allowed to continue in the PhD program may be permitted to transfer their registration to the MTech program provided they meet the conditions of continuing in the MTech program.

For more Information you may Contact to the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi the contact details are given below

Contact Details
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Address: Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone: 011 2690 7400

Tags
part time courses

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in