2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad

I am interested in good placement. so I want to take admission into the B.tech course, but getting confused between the IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad. so could you please tell me which would be a better choice for me, for choosing IIIT-Delhi (CS) or IIIT Allahabad (Amethi) (IT)? give me the fee structure of both of them?
Similar Threads
Thread
KV Allahabad IIIT
About IIIT Allahabad
Cat cut off for IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Allahabad Pics
Phd in IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Allahabad MBA Cut Off
IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
IT in IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Allahabad HCI
IIIT Bangalore VS IIIT Delhi
IIIT Allahabad MS
CAT Cut Off For IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Allahabad MBA
IIIT Amethi Allahabad
IIIT of Allahabad
MBA iiit allahabad
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
Cut Off For IIIT Allahabad
30th June 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad

Can you tell me which is better between Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi and Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-Allahabad)?
30th June 2020, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

I find both Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi and Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-Allahabad) are among the good Institutes in India.

Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is a state university established in 2008. It is research-oriented with a focus on Computer Science and allied areas.

Its mission is to carry out advanced research and development in information and software technologies, and in leveraging IT in specific domain areas and to train and educate, at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels, engineers of outstanding ability who can become innovators and new product creators.

Ranking

Internationally, it was ranked 192 among universities in the BRICS nations by the QS World University Rankings of 2019.

In India, it was ranked 55 among engineering institutes by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019.

Departments

Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computational Biology
Mathematics
Social Sciences and Humanities
Human-Centred Design

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad (IIIT-Allahabad)

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university established in 1999. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.

Its mission is to be a unique and world class nucleating "Apex Center of Excellence" in the area of Information Technology and Allied Sciences, so as to improve India's Technological strength in IT and for become a pace-setting institution for other similar institutes to be established in the future.

Ranking

IIIT-Allahabad was ranked 119 in BRICS nation by the QS World University Rankings of 2019.

Among government engineering colleges in India, it ranked 10th by India Today in 2019 and 18 by Outlook India in 2019. It was ranked 82 among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2019.

Departments

Department of Applied Science
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Department of Information Technology
7th August 2021, 12:33 AM
Harshil Gupta

I want to apply for Procon Junior Contest?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in