2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

IIIT Allahabad IEEE Conference

Kindly provide the details about the IEEE conference of Indian Institute of Information and Technology (IIIT) as my friend told me that the IEEE conference of Indian Institute of Information and Technology (IIIT) was very essentials for the IT students???? So I want to know the essential contents of that conference??????
Similar Threads
Thread
IIIT Delhi or IIIT Allahabad
KV Allahabad IIIT
Phd in IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Delhi vs IIIT Allahabad
IIIT Hyderabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
IEEE Conference In Amity University Noida
MNNIT Allahabad Vs IIIT Allahabad
IISC IEEE Conference
IEEE Conference in GITAM
Jadavpur University IEEE Conference
IIIT Bangalore IEEE Conference
Ism Dhanbad IEEE Conference
IEEE Conference in Anna University
IIIT Allahabad MBA
IIT Bombay IEEE Conference
Nirma University IEEE Conference
IIIT Allahabad VS IIIT Hyderabad
IEEE Conference Poornima University
IIT Kanpur IEEE Conference
Amity University IEEE Conference
10th July 2018, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: IIIT Allahabad IEEE Conference

Hii sir, I Wants to get The Information About the IEEE Computer Society India Symposium of the IIIT Allahabad ?
10th July 2018, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIIT Allahabad IEEE Conference

Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university located in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh state in northern India.

The Information About the IEEE Computer Society India Symposium of the IIIT Allahabad is given below

IEEE Computer Society India Symposium

The IEEE Computer Society India Symposium (CSIS) 2017 is to be held at IIIT Allahabad in the third week of March 2017. It will be jointly conducted by the IEEE Computer Society India Council SAC, IEEE SP/C Joint Chapter, UP Section and IEEE Student Branch, IIIT Allahabad.

The main scope of this symposium is to bring together professionals, speakers, experts and other academicians so that the students can interact with and learn from them.

Theme of the Event

The theme of the event is Humans & Computers. The symposium will include talks, workshops, and events on a wide array of CS/IT domains such as Human Computer Interaction, Machine Learning, Network Security, Cognitive Science and much more

The IEEE CSIS 2017 will be a three-day event and will provide the students and young professionals with an opportunity to interact with the esteemed speakers and professionals from all over India

For more Information you may Contact to the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad the contact details Are given below

Contact Details :
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Address: IIIT Rd, Near Boys Hostel, Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211015
Phone: 0532 292 2067

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in