2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2013, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIFT Previous Year Papers with Solutions

You want previous year IIFT Question Paper so I have and I am providing this to you. This question paper duration is 2 Hours. Maximum marks of question paper is 100. There are total 4 Sections in Paper and total number of questions is 122.

I am uploading question paper and you can free download it whenever you want.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIFT Question Paper.pdf (1.17 MB, 144 views)
25th February 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

IIFT Previous Year Papers with Solutions

Hello sir, I am Raghav Verma. I am from Mumbai. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) previous year papers with solutions. Can you provide me with it?
25th February 2016, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIFT Previous Year Papers with Solutions

As you have asked about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) previous year papers with solutions, I am giving you information about it
Among the four sectors mentioned below, the increase in share of FDI inflow between the terminal years 2007 and 2012 has been HIGHEST for
(1)Services Sector
(2)Construction Development
(3)Automobile Industry
(4)Power
Over 2007 to 2012, the simple average share of FDI inflows has been SECOND LOWEST for
(1)Chemicals (other than Fertilizers)
(2)Automobile Industry
(3)Metallurgical Industries
(4)Hotel and Tourism

Identify the FALSE Statement from the following sentences
(1) During 2009 to 2012 the percentage share of FDI inflow in power sector has witnessed a continuous decline.
(2)
During 2007 to 2009 the percentage share of FDI inflow in drug and pharmaceuticals sector has witnessed a continuous decline.
(3)
During 2009 to 2011 the percentage share of FDI inflow in Hotel and Tourism sector has witnessed a continuous increase.
(4)
During 2007 to 2010 the percentage share of FDI inflow in Chemicals (other than Fertilizers) sector has witnessed a continuous increase.

Identify the TRUE alternative from the given options based on the following statements

i. In 2011, the construction development sector was ranked fifth in terms of percentage share of FDI inflow in the country
ii. In 2009, the Computer Software and Hardware sector was ranked sixth in terms of percentage share of FDI inflow in the country
iii. In 2012, the drugs and pharmaceuticals sector was ranked fourth lowest from the bottom in terms of percentage share of FDI inflow in the country

(1) Statement ii only
(2) Both statement i and ii
(3) Statement iii only
(4) All three statements

For more, you can refer to the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIFT Previous year paper.pdf (664.1 KB, 61 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in