2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

IIBF Identity Card Lost

I lost my permanent IIBF membership Identity Card. Can I appear for this JAIIB exam? If not then please tell me how can I get the duplicate IIBF membership ID card? And share the application form to apply for the duplicate ID Card in PDF format.
Similar Threads
Thread
Calicut University Identity Card Download
Delhi university identity card
IGNOU Duplicate Identity Card
IGNOU Identity Card
Identity Card of IGNOU
IGNOU Identity Card Not Received
Identity Card IGNOU Students
University Of Calicut Identity Card
Syndicate Bank ATM card lost
Identity Card Maker
MPSC identity card
IBPS Identity Card
University Of Calicut School Of Distance Education Identity Card
Syndicate Bank ATM Card Lost
YCMOU Identity Card
Indian Police Service Identity Card
AIPMT Identity Card
How to get Lost Admit Card
ESCO institute lost card
SBI Debit Card Lost
13th January 2020, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: IIBF Identity Card Lost

Membership ID Card

Hard copy of ID card will not be issued for those Members who registers from 1st June 2017. Soft Copy will be made available to these members for download through their Edit Profile after Verification process of your membership application which may take upto 45 days and if everything found in order you will receive an email from us indicating completion of verification process and soft copy of your membership Identity Card will be uploaded on your Edit Profile which you can download using the Login ID and password. First 2 downloads will be free of cost.

Please note that to appear for examinations Members as well as Non-members can use any one of the following ID card (original)along with printed copy of the Admit Letter.

Photo Id Card issued by the employer
PAN Card
Driving License
Election Voter's I Card
Passport
Aadhar Card

For members who have already registered before 1st June 2017, if required can apply for Duplicate ID Card after paying Rs.118/- including GST (Duplicate Icard charges Rs.100/- & GST Rs. 18/-) and Soft Copy of the ID Card will be made available for download through their Edit Profile. This facility will be available from 15th June 2017.

Hard copy of ID card(original or duplicate) will not be sent to any members except the ID Cards issued to Members enrolled prior to 1st June 2017 which has been returned to us undelivered, with effect from 1st June 2017.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in