2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th November 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: IIBF Diploma in Banking and Finance Registration

Sir I want to do Diploma in Banking and Finance Registration from IIBF so can you please give me some details
13th November 2015, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: IIBF Diploma in Banking and Finance Registration

Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF), formerly known as The Indian Institute of Bankers (IIB), is a professional body of banks, financial institutions and their employees in India

Diploma in Banking and Finance

Registration Process

Candidates will be required to submit their Enrolment Application Form for the Diploma in Banking & Finance course against a payment of Fee of Rs.3,200/-

The fees has to be paid through challan that can be downloaded from the official site of IIBF

And must be submit in the name of the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Mumbai,Delhi,Kolkatta

All the other important details are given in the form below

Below I have given the registration form you can download it

Eligibility:

Any person who is a graduate (in any discipline of study, including Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Technology or Management) or above from any University recognized by UGC or students appearing for final year graduation

Passing Criteria:

Pass: Minimum 50% or more marks in aggregate with 45% or more in individual subjects in a single attempt.

First Class: 70% or more marks in first attempt.

First Class with Distinction: 80% or more marks in the first attempt

Mode of Examination:

Examination will be conducted in Off-line mode ONLY, effective from December 2008 Exam.

Declaration of Results:

Declaration of the results will be within four weeks from the last date of the examination.

Issue of Certificate:

Diploma in Banking & Finance Certificate, indicating Order of Merit, will be issued to the successful candidates within two weeks from the date of declaration of results.

Indian Institute of Banking & Finance Registration Form

Contact details

Kohinoor City
Commercial – II
Tower-I, 2nd & 3rd Floor
Kirol Road
Off-L.B.S Marg
Kurla- West
MUMBAI - 400 070

Phone : 91 - 022 - 25039746 / 9604 / 9907
Fax : 91 - 022- 25037332
CIN : U91110MH1928GAP001391